Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
    Y'all knew I was YKC! I'm sorry .. If it wasn't for me YM wouldn't have seen OLLY'S cover though! Tez saw when I tweeted it!
    whats a youngkid crez or whatever? and why did he lose respect for you ? D:

Comment

• Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
      whats a youngkid crez or whatever? and why did he lose respect for you ? D:
      he spread fake information on twitter under that name.. made fake tracklist..
      I mean...he brought the hype and all.. Idk.. I just didn't like that twitter page at all and I found out that it was him

Comment

• I think the same person who created the No Ceilings artwork did Dedication 5

https://twitter.com/hustleGRL/status/368833953001517057

Comment

• If the cover really comes out today I think we could get the mixtape by late next week like Wayne said... Wishful thinking 😏

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            I mean...he brought the hype and all.. Idk.. I just didn't like that twitter page at all and I found out that it was him
            :c

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              I think the same person who created the No Ceilings artwork did Dedication 5

https://twitter.com/hustleGRL/status/368833953001517057
              She did No Ceilings?

Comment

She did No Ceilings?
                Yep her name is Karla Moy aka HustleGRL =)

Comment

• If she did the cover for D5, i'm curious on how she brought it together.

Comment

• we better get a song leaked with that cover. or at least a throw away.

Comment

I didn't try and troll anyone on the forum though. I just wanted to bring a bunch of hype for the tape. I'll tell people straight up all my info is fake.. Except the cover art, I have legitimate info on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                        I didn't try and troll anyone on the forum though. I just wanted to bring a bunch of hype for the tape. I'll tell people straight up all my info is fake.. Except the cover art, I have legitimate info on that.
                        do you have Karla moy cover?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                          do you have Karla moy cover?
                          Nope

Comment

Working...
                          X