No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buck buck and buck buck and buck buck again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      go find a time machine so you can go back to 2006 and play your music.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
        Ransom wouldn't have been shit without Drake. Wayne's verse sucked. SMH!
        RT

Wayne killed a lot of verses that year. Ransom was not one of them.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Let's all make a playlist in our iTunes and change the titles of the songs and create our own D5 tracklist. We'll have a contest and whichever the forum seems to like the most is the one we'll send to Wayne and maybe he'll use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by XTaCiDe View Post
            Let's all make a playlist in our iTunes and change the titles of the songs and create our own D5 tracklist. We'll have a contest and whichever the forum seems to like the most is the one we'll send to Wayne and maybe he'll use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by XTaCiDe View Post
              Let's all make a playlist in our iTunes and change the titles of the songs and create our own D5 tracklist. We'll have a contest and whichever the forum seems to like the most is the one we'll send to Wayne and maybe he'll use it.
              that is the dumbest shit I heard in a while, are all your screws in your head bro

Comment

• I feel sorry for the two people in this thread who said Lil Wayne didn't kill his Ransom verse.

Comment

• I'm sorry. I don't like niggas sounding retarded on a beat. He got ate the fuck up by Drake. Q-Tip them ears, breh.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    I feel sorry for the two people in this thread who said Lil Wayne didn't kill his Ransom verse.
                    But he didnt

Comment

I'm sorry. I don't like niggas sounding retarded on a beat. He got ate the fuck up by Drake. Q-Tip them ears, breh.

Wayne's verse was alright but it wasn't that bad.

Comment

I'm sorry. I don't like niggas sounding retarded on a beat. He got ate the fuck up by Drake. Q-Tip them ears, breh.
                        y are u hear just shut the f up this is a dedication 5 page

Comment

• Originally posted by drucker4 View Post
                          y are u hear just shut the f up this is a dedication 5 page
                          because even though he doesnt like the 'new' wayne and always complains about his music since carter 3, he is excited for dedication 5 to drop so he can download it and post how bad it is

Comment

Working...
                          X