Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IgetMoney View Post
    I thought about that...but then if we don't get hype who will?
    No reason to get hyped anymore honestly. Just a big let down everytime. You expect too much, then your first listen is gonna suck.
    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
      We have been saying this since he got out of jail... lmfao.

He's gone guys.
      We're hyped because of the tweet he sent out brah... When's the last time you've heard Wayne say something of that nature himself...? I'm not saying anything is for sure going to happen or change, but this is completely different. You don't know any better than any of us for sure that he's not going to be a whole different Wayne, you don't know if he'll be back on his A game or not, and neither do any of us. But it's a more positive sign then anything we've had since he's been out of jail. He clearly finally realizes that he's been slacking big time, seeing as i don't think he's ever said anything like this before, at least that i can remember. That's the only reason anyone's saying anything or getting hyped.

We clearly have a reason to be more hyped as well... like i said he's never said anything like that before. And it would be one thing if he were to have said this 4 years ago, but it's the fact that he's saying this when he's down so to speak. We all know what he's capable of, and if we can 'say' we know what he's capable of, he's the only one that really, really know's what he's capable of. We're all just going to have to wait and see. He clearly understands that he's been fucking up though. And that's nothing but a very positive sign. That's all i'm getting at. None of us knows for sure what's going to happen more than anyone else.
      Last edited by GetRepped; 08-25-2013, 01:24 AM.

Comment

No reason to get hyped anymore honestly. Just a big let down everytime.
        Ya maybe this time is real

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
          We're hyped because of the tweet he sent out brah... When's the last time you've heard Wayne say something of that nature himself...? I'm not saying anything is for sure going to happen or change, but this is completely different. You don't know any better than any of us for sure that he's not going to be a whole different Wayne, you don't know if he'll be back on his A game or not, and neither do any of us. But it's a more positive sign then anything we've had since he's been out of jail. He clearly finally realizes that he's been slacking big time, seeing as i don't think he's ever said anything like this before, at least that i can remember. That's the only reason anyone's saying anything or getting hyped.

We clearly have a reason to be more hyped as well... like i said he's never said anything like that before. And it would be one thing if he were to have said this 4 years ago, but it's the fact that he's saying this when he's down so to speak. We all know what he's capable of, and if we can 'say' we know what he's capable of, he's the only one that really, really know's what he's capable of. We're all just going to have to wait and see. He clearly understands that he's been fucking up though. And that's nothing but a very positive sign.
          Originally posted by IgetMoney View Post
          true, I was doing ok till that tweet smh Wayne has at least turned into the GOAT troll if nothing else since getting out of jail

Lol, yall over reacting. It's just a tweet. lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            That first tweet
            But seriously, this means we might get some really quality shit from Wayne. Prolly not D5 tho, but whatever comes after that...
            You think he'll redo his tracks for d5?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by GetRepped View Post

We clearly have a reason to be more hyped as well... like i said he's never said anything like that before. And it would be one thing if he were to have said this 4 years ago, but it's the fact that he's saying this when he's down so to speak. We all know what he's capable of, and if we can 'say' we know what he's capable of, he's the only one that really, really know's what he's capable of. We're all just going to have to wait and see. He clearly understands that he's been fucking up though. And that's nothing but a very positive sign. That's all i'm getting at. None of us knows for sure what's going to happen more than anyone else.
            Only if you we're capable of not saying "capable".

Comment

• Originally posted by shaolinmonk06 View Post
              You think he'll redo his tracks for d5?
              Idk he has time to redo or do Control which he could use to really prove himself again so we will have more faith in his next album at least

Comment

Lol, yall over reacting. It's just a tweet. lmfao
                Not overreacting, just reacting to the fact that like i said he has never said anything like that before. None of us knows what's going to happen, we're all just going to have to wait and see. You could be right, I could be right. You don't know any better than any of us do. That's my only point. Just got me more hyped for this tape and to hear what he's got in store for the future, that's all. We're all just going to have to wait and see, and then judge. You can't judge before actions take place.

Comment

• He been knew his shit was trash after putting out IANAHB2...

So D5 is going to be his newest material...and plus he's been killing features since.

But now we really know he's gonna take over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                    He been knew his shit was trash after putting out IANAHB2...

So D5 is going to be his newest material...and plus he's been killing features since.

But now we really know he's gonna take over.
                    That's the hope man. Like i said we're just going to have to wait and see though. Ya know? You can't really just take what he said and say "Since he said this, he's going to come out and be on his shit again". I personally believe he will be, only because i've never heard or seen him say something like that before, but just because he says that doesn't mean he's going to be what he once was. We're just going to have to wait and see, but this is nothing other then an extremely positive sign.

Comment

Not overreacting, just reacting to the fact that like i said he has never said anything like that before. None of us knows what's going to happen, we're all just going to have to wait and see. You could be right, I could be right. You don't know any better than any of us do. That's my only point. Just got me more hyped for this tape and to hear what he's got in store for the future, that's all. We're all just going to have to wait and see, and then judge. You can't judge before actions take place.
                      That's what he does.

And he has made statements like that, just not in text lmfao.

Even he accepts he not as good as he used to be, y'all need to too.

http://vimeo.com/63868009

He said there IANAHB2 was supposed to be like a "Carter V"

lmfao. He's just hyping y'all up, he's a market genius.

D5 is just going to be okay. Like everything he's made for the past few years.

Maybe in Nov when he can legally be seen with drugs, he will be a little better. But he's not focused on music anymore. He will never be what you expect.

Comment

• D5 is done and that tweet came today. Meaning dont be dissapointed if D5 isn't up to what u think it is . Everything after tho I'm going to be pumped

Comment

That's the hope man. Like i said we're just going to have to wait and see though. Ya know? You can't really just take what he said and say "Since he said this, he's going to come out and be on his shit again". I personally believe he will be, only because i've never heard or seen him say something like that before, but just because he says that doesn't mean he's going to be what he once was. We're just going to have to wait and see, but this is nothing other then an extremely positive sign.
                          exactly as fans we're are going to Hope for the best

Comment

Working...
                          X