Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
    Lol, I was just tryna help, I'm tryna say u should be excited for this basically
    ur worst than tez or mack hypin something cause u never even heard a song and acting like its dope

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• wtf is wrong with you guys lol he doesnt have to give us these infos, you talkin for about 10.000 sites in this thread about speculations and shit and as soon as somebody really comes with real infos you talk shit lol

thanks [MENTION=71623]romanreloaded[/MENTION] for giving us these infos.. and congrats on working with ymcmb btw your infos hyped me up lol

Comment

• Im hyped as shit I hope he drops the tracklist soon
        And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
          ur worst than tez or mack hypin something cause u never even heard a song and acting like its dope

fuck off all i see u hatin on people all the time trynna get internet rep

Comment

• Are you guys going to be able to finish the back cover by Friday if you haven't started on it yet ?

Comment

• Im gonna play the hell out of this tape

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
              Are you guys going to be able to finish the back cover by Friday if you haven't started on it yet ?
              That's a good question so it could get pushed back again if the cover aint done????

Comment

• Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post

Excuse me but... what an actual high flying fuck man? He's just trying to give us some good news and what are you doing. Are you trolling or something? [MENTION=62011]ROMAN[/MENTION]realoaded thank you bro. You hyped me up so much. Wish you and Carterz luck once more. and I am really glad to see LWHQ forum members working with YMCMB. Really nice job

#CARTERVSEASON

Comment

• D4 tracklist had me hyped as fuck too. Didn't like most of the tape...
                  Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                  Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                  She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                  Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                  I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                  I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

• I feel a pushback be comin.. The back cover ain't done yet and they haven't seen the full tracklist.. D5 could possibly not be done yet. Plus, his tour ends September 1st. September 2nd-3rd looks like a better date. I'm hoping they surprise us tho lol

Comment

• Originally posted by lilWizardJohnnyB View Post
                      Excuse me but... what an actual high flying fuck man? He's just trying to give us some good news and what are you doing. Are you trolling or something? @ROMANrealoaded thank you bro. You hyped me up so much. Wish you and Carterz luck once more. and I am really glad to see LWHQ forum members working with YMCMB. Really nice job
                      Couldn't have said it better bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
                        D4 tracklist had me hyped as fuck too. Didn't like most of the tape...
                        Tracklist really don't mean much. I could tell you I'm droppin a mixtape with GOAT tracks, but if the verse sucks, it's worthless

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                          Are you guys going to be able to finish the back cover by Friday if you haven't started on it yet ?
                          R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                          X