• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
    New jams.net saud get it there at 2 pm not sure what time zone though
    More than likely pst.

Comment

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
      New jams.net saud get it there at 2 pm not sure what time zone though
      I think Datpiff will have it up before 4 est, maybe even around 2. When I signed up I'm pretty sure it said come back a few, usually 3, hours stream. Than my confirmation email said hours before, not an hour, before. So its just speculation, but maybe well get it before 4.

Comment

• i'm happy with that tracklist , it even has new slaves

Comment

• I have a feeling that watching Nino 2 and him record NC before this is about to drop was a huge mistake... We'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
            ddddddddddddddddamn! only 3:30 hours , where's my pre-stream though???
            which tracklist?

Comment

• Originally posted by piekiller45 View Post
              Ive been on this site for 4 years, I'm the GOAT.
              I still remember you from 09

Comment

• Vibes 7 ways Wayne can redeem himself with Dedication 5. Just posting for people to read and take up some more time until it drops.

http://www.vibe.com/photo-gallery/7-...utm_source=sc-

1) Step your rap game up

Rap like you still care, Dwayne. Channel “A Millie.” Give us another lyric about silent Gs to marvel at. And if you’re going to reference a historic civil rights martyr, lend some words to the injustice of Trayvon Martin’s murder the way you criticized the government for Hurricane Katrina in “Georgia Bush.” We know you’ve still got it.

2) No Auto-Tune

To paraphrase misquote the god known as Kanye West: DON’T TALK (in Auto-Tune)... DON’T TALK TO ME (in Auto-Tune) ... I DON’T WANT TO HEAR [Lil’ Wayne] TALK TO ME OR ANYBODY I KNOW (in Auto-Tune) ... AND TELL EVERYBODY NEVER TALK TO ANYONE THAT ANYONE KNOWS (in Auto-Tune) ... DON’T TALK TO THEMSELVES (in Auto-Tune) ... DON’T TALK EVER AGAIN (in Auto-Tune).” So yeah. What would Yeezus do?

3) Invite some unexpected collaborations

We love Drake, Nicki Minaj and the whole YMCMB. Shout out to Ross and them, too. But some fresh and new collaborations will raise the interest level of Dedication 5. Throw Chance The Rapper on a track for a complete musical twist. Hit up in-demand soul crooner Robin Thicke to recreate some magic from Tha Carter II’s “Shooter.” And while you’re at it, there’s one more feature Wayne needs to call in...

4) Put Kendrick Lamar on a track and murder him

K Dot put a battery in the back of every rapper in the game when he went completely apeshit on Big Sean’s “Control.” One MC glaringly omitted as a past or presently great rapper is Weezy F. Baby, who Kendrick once admittedly stanned over. What better way for Mr. Carter to prove he’s still got it than to mop the floor with one of the hottest lyricists in the game?

5) Respond To Jay-Z

Although the origins of this beef (if you’d even call it that) date back two years, Hov finally addressed Wayne’s lyric about kidnapping Beyonce on Magna Carta... Holy Grail’s “La Familia.” Swiping back at Mr. Carter, at the least, would bring Wayne back into the rap heavyweight conversation.

6) Leave the cliche beats alone

Dedication 4 reeked of laziness because of its beat selection. From well-worn hits like “No Lie” to the dated inclusion of G. Dep’s “Special Delivery,” the project plays stale. This time around, Wayne needs to leave the overdone instrumentals alone (no “Versace,” no “U.O.E.N.O.”), but instead, go ham over A$AP Ferg’s “Work” or flip Jay-Z’s “Tom Ford.” Some original tracks would be welcome, too.

7) And for Chrissake, stop talking about your penis!

Seriously. Enough is enough already, bro.

Comment

ddddddddddddddddamn! only 3:30 hours , where's my pre-stream though???
                  It's 1 hour before release.

https://twitter.com/DatPiff/status/372805239629709312

Comment

i'm happy with that tracklist , it even has new slaves
                    which tracklist?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                      I have a feeling that watching Nino 2 and him record NC before this is about to drop was a huge mistake... We'll see.
                      So true lol..
                      I watched it and got so pumped up and hyped lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        which tracklist?
                        https://twitter.com/nxthan_/status/3...748290/photo/1
                        Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

• I'm looking forward to 11. Weezy F Baby and The F Is For Eating Pussy!

Comment

Working...
                          X