• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xI6IHEATI6Ix View Post
    Instagram

I may be late.
    you are late.

Comment

• I love how trhe hype was soo high at around 2 hours before release, then the pushback happens, and the hype goes up a lil more, then after hours then hype drops even more, but then when mack tweets these vids the hype is goin up abit again, but now after an hour, the hype has died again

Comment

• so im here since the original "release time" and im startin really to get pissed off!! i want that shit and in about 10 hours i drive on vacation for a week and i cant download it then!! i really want it! im begging wayne,tez,mack and drama just to let go..!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          you are late.

Yeah i just woke up and saw it. I'm so excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by xI6IHEATI6Ix View Post
            Yeah i just woke up and saw it. I'm so excited.
            yeah, me too, the snippet is just awesome!

Comment

• Still can't get on datpiff d5 page. There doing something inv

- - - Updated - - -

Still can't get on datpiff d5 page. There doing something involving the tape. Maybe a new countdown and upload

Comment

• Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
                I love how trhe hype was soo high at around 2 hours before release, then the pushback happens, and the hype goes up a lil more, then after hours then hype drops even more, but then when mack tweets these vids the hype is goin up abit again, but now after an hour, the hype has died again
                thats so fucking true, exactly whats happened to me and now im just kind of bored waiting haha

Comment

• aha outta interest, everyone list their predictions for when the tape come out:
                  Im Uk but i honestly think they will have the cheek the put out at around 9-10pm (4pm-5pm est i believe)

Comment

• i don't understand the page hotnewhiphop.com, a few hours ago there was a countdown till 12am, a few minutes ago one till 12pm, now there is no countdown, but i think as long as datpiff has no timer all timers are false.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisHurst View Post
                      thats so fucking true, exactly whats happened to me and now im just kind of bored waiting haha
                      Tez and mack now brainstormin new ideas for hype

Tez be like "what if we tweet double mixtape?"
                      Mack be like "nahh tweet that kanye will be on there"
                      Last edited by IANAHB2; 08-31-2013, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• Ye? Do you mean Yeezy?

#CARTERVSEASON

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                          i hope u fail your exam..
                          shame on you.
                          chelsea was better.
                          i succeed
                          no hating man , chelsea is the problem not you or me my friend
                          and they were fighting like crazy , i must admit it , i dislike bayern too (germany<<<<<<) but i don't want chelsea boys to be confident in the league

Comment

Working...
                          X