Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
    Upload to datpiff at 9? When he makes a appearance ? And he looks like a dumbass wearing his stupid hats don't suit him look like a fucking ape

Haha yeah it don't.

Comment

• still nothing ? god damnnn!

Comment

Drama has 3 hours before his party. He's been probably working on it all day. Judging by his stylist saying its coming this evening. I would say in the next 2-3 hours we will have it. I'm thinking to see tweets soon. If its not out by 9 it won't come out today and the game starts over tmrw
        Who his stylist?

Comment

• Originally posted by Akaash View Post
          Well 7 hours ago he was asking for a studio

Damn, somebody should have got that nigga a studio, he probably hasn't even started doing the tags yet.

Comment

• drama better show up to his party in the lil bulletproof pope mobile or somethin...

Comment

• Originally posted by SSaGee View Post
              Who his stylist?
              No idea bro someone like 20-30 pages back showed us the tweets of her saying its coming this evening. It's Wayne stylist I should make clear

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                Damn i forgot about that, what were the screenshots for?, I forgot. lol
                my collection of songs might not have been you aha

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
                  my collection of songs might not have been you aha

Oh yeah i remember now, it was me, It doesn't matter take your time mate.

Comment

Tweet that to him

If he has looked at his twitter at all today he knows whats good aha

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                      drama better show up to his party in the lil bulletproof pope mobile or somethin...
                      He should fucking not come and work on d5 this Cailou looking bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                        drama better show up to his party in the lil bulletproof pope mobile or somethin...

This shit has me laughing more than i should be laughing.

Comment

He should fucking not come and work on d5 this Cailou looking bitch
                          LMFAO wait who looks like Cailou drama?

Comment

Working...
                          X