Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    i think the same bro, buti just wanted to show this guy isn't stupid at all, he just doesn't know anyhing bout d4, lol

They just random niggas that think they know hip-hop & rap

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
    Fuck the haters .. just enjoy the music.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kushed God View Post
      Anybody that hates on this mixtape was planning on hating it before it even came out.
      yep haters gon hate regardless

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
        of course tons of people are gonna hate it, just to be hatin'. they don't accept the fact that Wayne killed this whole tape, and that he's making great music again (which to me he never stopped) all your gonna he about is "Old Wayne" "C2/D2" Wayne which is fucking stupid. D5 owned, D5 is here, and Wayne is the greatest. end of story.
        Fuck whoever disagree with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
          Link doesn't work bruh, post the link from the video.
          oh sorry, my folt Lil Wayne - Dedication 5 (Full Mixtape) New 2013 - YouTube
          thanks for informating bro

Comment

• FUCK IM SO EXCITED. before i went to bed last night, i read that it was supposed to drop at midnight. what time did it ACTUALLY drop, cause i read comments it got delayed after that!!!! LOL!!!

ive skimmed thru till track 14 so far. and so far this shit sounds HARD AS FUCK!!! but im just skimming. and theres SO MANY TRACKS. HELL YA, FUCK THAT 5-14 TRACK MIXTAPE SHIT NIGGA BEEN DOIN.

i can already tell this shit betta than d4. i dont even care if its not the old wayne. fuck no ceilings and shit man. that shit is gone. this shit sounds better than c4 and d4, and thats all i need.

any songs to bump in my car with TWO 12'S FIRST from yall recommendations!?!?

Comment

• did he go over control beat?

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                oh sorry, my folt Lil Wayne - Dedication 5 (Full Mixtape) New 2013 - YouTube
                thanks for informating bro

No problem

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
                did he go over control beat?

Nope, but he still murdered the mixtape.

Comment

He hasn't heard the whole tape, he's on twitter trying to say that it was trash when he only heard like 2-3 songs, go tweet him and call him a dumbfuck or some shit His twitter name is @september 20th he will have a hat on his picture.
                  Nah he probably just want attention? Saying shit that he know people will dislike.. Ain't gonna give him that

Why pick on somebody helpless
                  If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Wayne definitely came back strong and shocked everyone. TBH I thought this tape would be like 12 songs and was going to sound exactly like the past normal Wayne projects we've had like D4. But no, he took his time on this and went in. This is no way better than his pre jail work but its some of his best post jail work hands down.
                    Instagram: @Jamessrod

Comment

They just random niggas that think they know hip-hop & rap

- - - Updated - - -
                      there are so many motherfuckas who think wayne isn't hiphop, i mean, com'on, that's just dumb as fuck, you ust can laugh at those guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
                        damn lol. I deleted D4 after the second listen, I actually really dig this mixtape
                        you need to go back and give it another listen
                        d4 weren't that bad
                        you was just following everyone else hatin on it cause they dont get punani

Comment

• Originally posted by hydro-dro View Post
                          FUCK IM SO EXCITED. before i went to bed last night, i read that it was supposed to drop at midnight. what time did it ACTUALLY drop, cause i read comments it got delayed after that!!!! LOL!!!

ive skimmed thru till track 14 so far. and so far this shit sounds HARD AS FUCK!!! but im just skimming. and theres SO MANY TRACKS. HELL YA, FUCK THAT 5-14 TRACK MIXTAPE SHIT NIGGA BEEN DOIN.

i can already tell this shit betta than d4. i dont even care if its not the old wayne. fuck no ceilings and shit man. that shit is gone. this shit sounds better than c4 and d4, and thats all i need.

any songs to bump in my car with TWO 12'S FIRST from yall recommendations!?!?

You should bump to still got that rock, FuckWitMeYouKnowIGotIt, & way i'm ballin, there's more though. just listen to the whole thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                          you need to go back and give it another listen
                          d4 weren't that bad
                          you was just following everyone else hatin on it cause they dont get punani

True, the mixtape is still good but it's not great, although i fuck wit it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                          there are so many motherfuckas who think wayne isn't hiphop, i mean, com'on, that's just dumb as fuck, you ust can laugh at those guys

I just ignore them.

Comment

Working...
                          X