• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cy-rus View Post
    She poured out her heart.. I had it on the rocks
    can you explain this one homey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      can you explain this one homey?

u got the whole pouring a drink, on the rocks/ice connection.

but when u take in what pouring out your heart means, the fact that he had it on the rocks.

lol means he was cold as fuck to her emotions. lol wayne's g and wordplay at some nice levels right now.

Comment

• And if yo bitch got an eye problem, you know what it is, armed robbery!

Sheesh....

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• why the fuck do i feel like most of these that yall saying still flying over my head

i need to roll 3 fat ass blunts smoke the shit slow as fuck then deciper the mixtape from beginning to end

even the skits cause you never know with wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
            And if yo bitch got an eye problem, you know what it is, armed robbery!

Sheesh....
            Don't get it

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
              why the fuck do i feel like most of these that yall saying still flying over my head

i need to roll 3 fat ass blunts smoke the shit slow as fuck then deciper the mixtape from beginning to end

even the skits cause you never know with wayne

loool i havent heard him like this in awhile,

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                Why do you have a shirtless man dancing in your sig?
                you too worthless to get an opinion from me.

Comment

• oof, an interesting about this tape,

that it takes you to a different place by the time yo reach the end of it,

all the way through it, you feel different moods at the time,

its kinda more album like in that way, some actual cohesiveness..

which kinda makes it like the first two dedication tapes, and before no ceilings...

it kinda builds itself up to be played again, lol thats kinda big.

Comment

• Originally posted by mode View Post
                    oof, an interesting about this tape,

that it takes you to a different place by the time yo reach the end of it,

all the way through it, you feel different moods at the time,

its kinda more album like in that way, some actual cohesiveness..

which kinda makes it like the first two dedication tapes, and before no ceilings...

it kinda builds itself up to be played again, lol thats kinda big.
                    yeah i noticed that

this does have an album feel to it

Comment

• makes me wonder if drama actually had something to do w it,

and maybe, almost likely, wayne has a bunch of unreleased cuts.. but i guess if they were any good, they wouldve made it.

llol im just really hoping for a drought 4 at some point.

Comment

• a lot of yall understimate EURO's part in makin dz an enjoyable mixtape especially wayne not being at his best and concistant,weezy showed his still got it thou

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mode View Post
                        makes me wonder if drama actually had something to do w it,

and maybe, almost likely, wayne has a bunch of unreleased cuts.. but i guess if they were any good, they wouldve made it.

llol im just really hoping for a drought 4 at some point.
                        u want drought 3 wayne on a mixtape or an album?

Comment

• Originally posted by mad-dawg View Post
                          a lot of yall understimate EURO's part in makin dz an enjoyable mixtape especially wayne not being at his best and concistant,weezy showed his still got it thou

- - - Updated - - -

u want drought 3 wayne on a mixtape or an album?

lol word i was thinking about this, its true, but euro is no currensy

umm, not necessarily, but that sort of approach, especially for the time, you have him saying, hes gonna work harder than ever,

he drops dedication 5, which for all intens and purposes, pretty hard.

if hes dead serious, about coming back, and being an animal.

he drops drought 4, cos hes been missing since 2008.

2008-2013 being the drought. lol i just think its a solid move,

if hes really really serious

Comment

Working...
                          X