No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never doubted it from day one, just overplayed a bit... bumped it all day today, realized its greatness. REPEAT all day tomorrow.

Comment

• great mixtape, no doubt, but if you listen to some songs you realize how he doesn't have the hunger like on we alright or my nigga. best example feds watching, his verse is alright but he has no hunger at all tbh. hope for a next mixtape with more hunger!

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        great mixtape, no doubt, but if you listen to some songs you realize how he doesn't have the hunger like on we alright or my nigga. best example feds watching, his verse is alright but he has no hunger at all tbh. hope for a next mixtape with more hunger!
        more like next album lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
          more like next album lol
          let's say next project haha. maybe there will be a sorry 4 the wait 2 if the young money album will pushed back

Comment

• She said my dick head need a crown on it
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

great mixtape, no doubt, but if you listen to some songs you realize how he doesn't have the hunger like on we alright or my nigga. best example feds watching, his verse is alright but he has no hunger at all tbh. hope for a next mixtape with more hunger!
              Niggaz always say that about his new verses compared to his older shit. Feds Watching is one of the weakest shits on there, so of course it's weak in comparison to stronger verses.

There's a bunch of songs that shit on We Alright and My Nigga tho.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                Niggaz always say that about his new verses compared to his older shit. Feds Watching is one of the weakest shits on there, so of course it's weak in comparison to stronger verses.

There's a bunch of songs that shit on We Alright and My Nigga tho.
                but only some, and even if he just released two songs this year all of them were full of hunger. all i wanted to say is that not all songs on d5 show his hunger, not like this year. hope the next project will have this hunger tbh.

Comment

• I don't understand how We Alright showed hunger? It sounds like every other verse he drops, just decent, lyrics are average. Now his My Nigga verse shows hunger.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                    I don't understand how We Alright showed hunger? It sounds like every other verse he drops, just decent, lyrics are average. Now his My Nigga verse shows hunger.
                    you have to turn the volume on bro

Comment

let's say next project haha. maybe there will be a sorry 4 the wait 2 if the young money album will pushed back
                      yeah maybe

Comment

you have to turn the volume on bro
                        lol ya volume will make the lyrics better

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                          lol ya volume will make the lyrics better
                          was talking bout the hunger bro

Comment

Working...
                          X