• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no need to be mad
    -MULA!

Comment

Originally posted by Treezy View Post
      The whole thing is stupid imo. Yeah, there are flag rules that our society goes by. One rule being it should never touch the ground. I can see why people are unhappy, but as far as Wayne losing money over it longterm, I dont see it happening.
      Since when is the flag touching the ground a rule

Comment

people mad over something very little i think they just want a reason to be mad and found it with wayne and what he did was very petty

Comment

Originally posted by TheePuppy View Post
          Since when is the flag touching the ground a rule
          Flag Code, Section 7n "The flag should not be ... allowed to touch the ground."

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC

Comment

Flag Code, Section 7n "The flag should not be ... allowed to touch the ground."
            I looked that up and that might be the dumbest shit ive ever read tbh ill do whatever the fuck i want with my fucking flag i paid for. If i owned a flag i would honestly make a gif of me stepping on it and put it in my signature

Comment

Amen
              Originally posted by kuzz View Post
              i stopped reading after that line... Those morons you call hardcore wayne fans, are in fact not hardcore wayne fans for exactly that reason.

Any idiot could see that it was nothing purposely done.

/thread.

Comment

Fuckin' no hahaha is only a bullshit that the haters have havailed to hate on him cause I say the truth,in all the show's world there are people whos like to criticate a person when happen something for whatever is the motive.Wayne doesn't give a fuck like always so there's no problem hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by TheePuppy View Post
                  I looked that up and that might be the dumbest shit ive ever read tbh ill do whatever the fuck i want with my fucking flag i paid for. If i owned a flag i would honestly make a gif of me stepping on it and put it in my signature
                  No ones saying you can't fucking use your flag as rug. That right is defended by the first amendment. Its just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC

Comment

No ones saying you can't fucking use your flag as rug. That right is defended by the first amendment. Its just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X