No announcement yet.

Steven Jo Tricks the People of South Beach into Thinking He's Lil Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true, don't look like him in the slightest, nice find!

Comment

I've been watching so many prank shows on YouTube no lie I've seen at least 100 videos with his songs, here's one:
      Putting Baby on People's Doorstep Prank - YouTube @2:35 ish Rich As F*** with 2 Chainz

Also people are so stupid to think that's Wayne. It looks NOTHING like him lool!

Comment

dumb people...

Comment

God damn, that's stupid..

I watched a video like that few months ago.. And it was pretty dope though.. The guy was very similar to Wayne.. had a similar body and very well drawn tattoos.. Chicks showed him boobies in clubs and so.. It was pretty dope..
          But a real fan would recognize Wayne on the streets and not fall for this shit

Comment

From far away it might look like Lil Wayne but I bet the people taking photos with him are actors =/

Comment

They probably uploaded the pictures to Facebook like, "I met Lil Wayne today!" & I'm sure multiple people would point out it wasn't really Lil Wayne. They were probably pissed.

Comment

What a stupid people,he has gold teeth in the video,the real Wayne has diamonds teeth! Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
                  Was your sister one of those girls?
                  i dont get your lame ass canadian jokes

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                  They are not Lil Wayne fans, because they thought Steven Jo was Lil Wayne. If you're a Lil Wayne fan, then you should know what he looks like.
                  NICE WORK!!! That's what i was saying wasnt it?

Comment

Working...
                  X