Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
    I have never seen so many positive comments in WSHH
    I've actually seen mixed comments, partially more positive than negative. The biggest thing I seen the negative comments point out were talking about why did Wayne have to include pussy. They point out only that line and the "butterfly in hell today", but the butterfly one flew right above their heads. Same with the pussy line cause he follows up with "granted we do it for vanity, not humanity"

On the other hand, on the vid on youtube has 251 likes and 5 dislikes which is great. The comments there are all positive aside from like 1-3 people.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    It says Jesus Saves, But I spend, and turnign the cross into the dollar sign?

Putting money over Jesus obviously.

And it dont speak no message at all, the only part of this whole song that is true is
    "God Bless America, this so God-less america"
    Cause of how much we reject God over and over and done forgot that this country was built on Godly morals.

And even with that he still manages to put a pussy line in there thats totally irrelevant, look into wayne's brain and ask yourslef if he isn't creative enough to make a song with a true message without all those random lines, you would see that yes, he is, but why doesnt he do it?
    Go look at this video on worldstar and read the comments, I aint the only one who feels this way
    Doesn't speak a message? What about "My country tis of thee, sweet land of kill 'em all and let 'em die"

And I have. Worldstar has more positive comments than negative, same with Youtube. This is probably the most positive thing Wayne's released that gained positive feedback, even tho the other things he does the "haters" aren't haters in reality. The ONLY thing the haters pointed out were that one pussy line he included.

Comment

official behind the scenes

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
        I've actually seen mixed comments, partially more positive than negative. The biggest thing I seen the negative comments point out were talking about why did Wayne have to include pussy. They point out only that line and the "butterfly in hell today", but the butterfly one flew right above their heads. Same with the pussy line cause he follows up with "granted we do it for vanity, not humanity"

On the other hand, on the vid on youtube has 251 likes and 5 dislikes which is great. The comments there are all positive aside from like 1-3 people.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't speak a message? What about "My country tis of thee, sweet land of kill 'em all and let 'em die"

And I have. Worldstar has more positive comments than negative, same with Youtube. This is probably the most positive thing Wayne's released that gained positive feedback, even tho the other things he does the "haters" aren't haters in reality. The ONLY thing the haters pointed out were that one pussy line he included.

Comment

Video is really great, too bad he didn't stay on point with the lyrics. Just weird talking about eating his girl and shit. Doesn't fit at all with all the deep shit in both song and video
          Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
          Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
          She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
          Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
          I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
          I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
            Video is really great, too bad he didn't stay on point with the lyrics. Just weird talking about eating his girl and shit. Doesn't fit at all with all the deep shit in both song and video
            "Been eating my girl and she so sweet, got cavities
            Granted we do it for vanity, not humanity"

Obviously not confirmation from Wayne himself, but Rapgenius:
            "Artists mainly make music for the money these days, not for the true origins of the art.

It may also be referring to sex. He’s having sex with his girlfriend for the hell of it and because it makes him look cool (vanity) not to reproduce (humanity)"

Even if you still dislike it at least its not no "my tongue is an uzi, my dick is an AK" in this track.

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
              "Been eating my girl and she so sweet, got cavities
              Granted we do it for vanity, not humanity"

Obviously not confirmation from Wayne himself, but Rapgenius:
              "Artists mainly make music for the money these days, not for the true origins of the art.

It may also be referring to sex. He’s having sex with his girlfriend for the hell of it and because it makes him look cool (vanity) not to reproduce (humanity)"

Even if you still dislike it at least its not no "my tongue is an uzi, my dick is an AK" in this track.
              your just in love with lil wayne arent you boo boo, would defend him if he killed a baby

Comment

your just in love with lil wayne arent you boo boo, would defend him if he killed a baby
                just like you would defend god if he killed an innocent baby

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  Who's killing innocent babies? The people who allowed abortion to be legal? or God. lol come on have a cup of common sense for once in yo life

Comment

Not really, you just don't wanna like Wayne.

That "sex" line isn't really just a "sex" line...it is part of what America and the world is right now..people have sex for Vanity and not Humanity now...

You just don't wanna listen..

- - - Updated - - -

God doesn't kill babies, the people do...

Plus a killed baby, or a baby that straight dies is granted heaven for sure...

But lets not turn this to a God thing.....remember, you are the one who started it, not someone with a religion lol...
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      Not really, you just don't wanna like Wayne.

That "sex" line isn't really just a "sex" line...it is part of what America and the world is right now..people have sex for Vanity and not Humanity now...

You just don't wanna listen..

- - - Updated - - -

God doesn't kill babies, the people do...

Plus a killed baby, or a baby that straight dies is granted heaven for sure...

But lets not turn this to a God thing.....remember, you are the one who started it, not someone with a religion lol...

Comment

Who's killing innocent babies? The people who allowed abortion to be legal? or God. lol come on have a cup of common sense for once in yo life
                        couldnt god of changed the people's minds to not even think about abortion or come up with that process?

or what about the babies born with heart diseases and wont make it very long?

Comment

couldnt god of changed the people's minds to not even think about abortion or come up with that process?

or what about the babies born with heart diseases and wont make it very long?
                          God send people here to make their own decisions in life. Between good and bad.

We are not puppets that someone from above control and be like "uh, I think I wanna make this guy kill this guy today" nah, we have our own brains and we choose what to do.
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X