Lil Wayne "God Bless Amerika" [Music Video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    couldnt god of changed the people's minds to not even think about abortion or come up with that process?

or what about the babies born with heart diseases and wont make it very long?

Then God might aswell get rid of all the evil in the world if that was the case but.

You gotta understand, that we got free will bruh, im telling you, like were free to do whatever we want, God isnt going to force us to do whats right at all by no means whatsoever, we can do whatever we choose bruh. And that should tell you how much He loves you right there man.

You should be getting mad at Satan not God. Blame satan and ourselves for all that. If there was no sin, there would be no suffering.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Then God might aswell get rid of all the evil in the world if that was the case but.

You gotta understand, that we got free will bruh, im telling you, like were free to do whatever we want, God isnt going to force us to do whats right at all by no means whatsoever, we can do whatever we choose bruh. And that should tell you how much He loves you right there man.

You should be getting mad at Satan not God. Blame satan and ourselves for all that. If there was no sin, there would be no suffering.

Comment

Man I dont even want people to get mad at me for trying to preach in this irrelvant thread, if your really serious about your curiousty just shoot me a PM bruh

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        Aint no harm done, spreading the truth about God is always beneficial to someone someway, even if it isnt for the person it was directed to, so as much as you hate God, you actually helped him out without knowing

Comment

[MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] why you got to ruin another thread with your God talk?

Comment

Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
            @KidComet why you got to ruin another thread with your God talk?
            It aint ruined, just go on and keep talking about lil lame

Comment

It aint ruined, just go on and keep talking about lil lame
              Discussion Forum - All About GOD here you go bro.

Comment

Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                Why would I spread God where its already being spreaded, im trying to spread it where it needs to be spreaded, idc if u guys dont wanna hear it

Comment

What's a god?

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Why would I spread God where its already being spreaded, im trying to spread it where it needs to be spreaded, idc if u guys dont wanna hear it
                    Damn, that's insensitive.

Wouldn't your God be unhappy with your choice to be on this forum filled with sin, drugs, rap, abuse and would rather you leave
                    and never come back?
                    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                      Holy shit man. This video is really insane and a classic. Such a deep vid for such a deep track. This is definitely a good look for Wayne.

V. good video. I'd rather play it without the music though.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        God send people here to make their own decisions in life. Between good and bad.

We are not puppets that someone from above control and be like "uh, I think I wanna make this guy kill this guy today" nah, we have our own brains and we choose what to do.
                        Do you really believe in God? Damn Vocker bro I thought u was kool
                        Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                        Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                        She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                        Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                        I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                        I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
                          Do you really believe in God? Damn Vocker bro I thought u was kool

How is it a problem that I believe in God tho?
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X