No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne "God Bless Amerika" [Music Video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit man. This video is really insane and a classic. Such a deep vid for such a deep track. This is definitely a good look for Wayne.

Anyone happen to have the footage they shot on 106&park? Like one that has the reaction from people that was watching it or something, the live one from earlier. Thanks and +rep to whoever has it if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      WOOOW, fucking sick. yes we needed thisss !!!

One of his best music videos tb3467h

Comment

Video made the song even better! Definitely video of the year!!

Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

So simple, yet so powerful. Truly amazing.

Comment

Amazing video. Love to see him going a bit deeper, as well with the song as with the video. Timing is perfect btw with all the things going on rn in America.

Damn, great job Weezy!

Comment

They even shot at the kims corner store... Damn

This is one of the best videoes of all time..

That birdman cameo though

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

Its 3 am here but it was worth the wait, awesome video

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed something, right after the flag drops when Wayne is in that house on the walls behind him is written "they dont care!" like in MJ "They dont care about us" or Tupac "They dont give a fuck about us". Is referring to something?
                GBA VIDEO.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                  Its 3 am here but it was worth the wait, awesome video

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed something, right after the flag drops when Wayne is in that house on the walls behind him is written "they dont care!" like in MJ "They dont care about us" or Tupac "They dont give a fuck about us". Is referring to something?
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]7367[/ATTACH]
                  It's referencing the government's treatment of the poor of New Orleans after Katrina, plain and simple.
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

i could of swore i saw an old lady in this video rocking trukfit lmao
                    weezy prolly gave everyone in his hood some free trukfit
                    that birdman handrub >>>>

Comment

This won't get video of the year because it's "Lil Wayne". That's just how people are

I am about ass

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                        Holy shit man. This video is really insane and a classic. Such a deep vid for such a deep track. This is definitely a good look for Wayne.

Anyone happen to have the footage they shot on 106&park? Like one that has the reaction from people that was watching it or something, the live one from earlier. Thanks and +rep to whoever has it if possible.
                        there wasnt really anything tbh......i did notice they cut small parts out in the 106 version (like 1 sec worth of footage here and there)

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

Might be just me but it says the video does not exist [MENTION=35701]DannyM[/MENTION]
                          Originally posted by dametri426
                          nigga jay z lips are average size
                          Originally posted by Waynasite
                          Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Working...
                          X