Originally posted by DaFinest View Post
    No...[ATTACH=CONFIG]7513[/ATTACH]

No care....

Fuck this album

he gonna be on the album

birdman said so to mtv rapfix

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
      But why are we comparing C4 with MCHG? Like the other guy said, numbers don'tvlie. In 2011, C4 outsold WTT. In 2013, MCHG outsold IANAHB2. We don't know if the Big Tymers album will do good or not.
      You right. But in reality if Jay-Z released an album the same year that Wayne released C5, C5 will outsell it pretty easily.

And I can't speak on behalf of Big Tymers. If it's just Birdman ft. Mannie Fresh, that would sell because of Mannie Fresh' production but no ones gonna buy it for Birdman verses. But if he's really adding Wayne and Drake to it, those two bring numbers in. So it should sell a good amount.

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
        You right. But in reality if Jay-Z released an album the same year that Wayne released C5, C5 will outsell it pretty easily.

And I can't speak on behalf of Big Tymers. If it's just Birdman ft. Mannie Fresh, that would sell because of Mannie Fresh' production but no ones gonna buy it for Birdman verses. But if he's really adding Wayne and Drake to it, those two bring numbers in. So it should sell a good amount.
        Oh definitely. I honestly think C5 will be the next album that will sell close to 1m in the first week.

Comment

Lil Wayne been bumping the second Big Tymers album.

From the blog =)

Comment

Video: Drake Lookin Kinda Confused When Asked About Working On The Big Tymers Album?

Whats going on?

Did Wayne and Birdman forget to mention this to Drake?

Comment

Big Tymers, by far. Can't stand Jay-Z.

- - - Updated - - -

Big Tymers, by far. Can't stand Jay-Z.

Comment

Working...
              X