carter 5 opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
    I agree with most of this. And him and gudda gudda always be killing tracks together.
    if wayne would of been on guddaville 3's the vent pt 2 ... perfection

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
      if wayne would of been on guddaville 3's the vent pt 2 ... perfection

That would have went down as classic.

Comment

That would have went down as classic.
        d5 vent pt 2 would be nice for him to remix that.. but tbh i think c5 will either be one of two things nothing more or less

really great or really shitty its all on wayne it could be a good album but anything but the best he can give isnt going to do it for me ill listen and probably love it but loviing something and knowing it wasnt as good as it could of been are two different things

Comment

d5 vent pt 2 would be nice for him to remix that.. but tbh i think c5 will either be one of two things nothing more or less

really great or really shitty its all on wayne it could be a good album but anything but the best he can give isnt going to do it for me ill listen and probably love it but loviing something and knowing it wasnt as good as it could of been are two different things

When he releases the first two singles from the album....... You can probably tell if it's going to be a great album or shitty, unless he has some better tracks on the album that won't be released as singles

Comment

When he releases the first two singles from the album....... You can probably tell if it's going to be a great album or shitty, unless he has some better tracks on the album that won't be released as singles
            willing to bet someone like jay or even dre will pull some kind of crazy shit... like detox coming out around c5 or jays true last album lol.. i can just tell some shit like that will happen

Comment

willing to bet someone like jay or even dre will pull some kind of crazy shit... like detox coming out around c5 or jays true last album lol.. i can just tell some shit like that will happen

I would have loved for Wayne and Jay-z to collaborate but looking at the beef they have, i don't think we will get anything from Jay

Comment

i think [MENTION=55667]danielnfl36[/MENTION] and [MENTION=76720]YoungTunechie[/MENTION] would make a good couple

Comment

I would have loved for Wayne and Jay-z to collaborate but looking at the beef they have, i don't think we will get anything from Jay
                  if dre and jay both do what mac kanye and cole did with putting albums out same day..

i have a feeling all hells gonna break loose itunes will crash lmao stores gonna have albums be sold out... but... i hate to say it .. i hate dre but i think detox would sell more due to how long its been in the making..

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    i think @danielnfl36 and @YoungTunechie would make a good couple

You and [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION] would make a good couple

- - - Updated - - -

if dre and jay both do what mac kanye and cole did with putting albums out same day..

i have a feeling all hells gonna break loose itunes will crash lmao stores gonna have albums be sold out... but... i hate to say it .. i hate dre but i think detox would sell more due to how long its been in the making..

True.

Comment

You and @BrewCityYM would make a good couple
                      [MENTION=62535]Sam.[/MENTION] could be the side guy

Comment

@Sam. could be the side guy

Then they would have a kid named [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION]

Comment

Then they would have a kid named @KidComet
                          and a daughter named @YMCMB357

Comment

Working...
                          X