Clear All

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    he's right though lol
    you need a better response that that
    dont worry brah

he'll take his L soon

he needs to have a sit down with his father too

Comment

Paige is fine. But its funny as hell that niggas mentioning her for D5 lmao

Comment

She hot as hell

Comment

Tez finally got a W

Comment

she's with him for the money and to meet wayne

also there have been bigger age differences (70 year old grandpas with 20 year old girls)
            but she fine
            tez with a w goddamn

Comment

dayum!

Comment

So Yall Just Not gon Mention That she was dating Lil Twist and Dropped Lil Twist For Cortez. Thats Why Lil Twist Basically called her a Hoe on twitter.

https://twitter.com/LilTwist/status/213348126059282432

Comment

Originally posted by Laurenlondonfan View Post
                  So Yall Just Not gon Mention That she was dating Lil Twist and Dropped Lil Twist For Cortez. Thats Why Lil Twist Basically called her a Hoe on twitter.

wow lol
                  aint tez like a father to twist too lol

Comment

the admin of this site was looking for pics of Cameron carter.

did you know if there any?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      the admin of this site was looking for pics of Cameron carter.

did you know if there any?
                      There actually are pics, but they were from Reginae's 12 birthday. The pictures were in this collage made for Reginae. They were really small so you had to look real close. There was a picture of Kam and Lauren. There was a pic with Kam and Neal and then beside that one it had is name KAM Spelled out.

Comment

There actually are pics, but they were from Reginae's 12 birthday. The pictures were in this collage made for Reginae. They were really small so you had to look real close. There was a picture of Kam and Lauren. There was a pic with Kam and Neal and then beside that one it had is name KAM Spelled out.
                        can you post them?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                          can you post them?
                          I will post the link because the site has it copyrighted.

ubringmejoi.smugmug.com/Children/Reginae-Carters-12th-Birthday/14955065_dqv7E#!i=1116877513&k=rNDXWkw&lb=1&s=XL

If You look on the Very right. The Kid with his mouth wide open with the Orange shirt. That Kameron. You Can also see his Name on the Pic KAM. There are couple more around that area.

- - - Updated - - -

ubringmejoi.smugmug.com/Children/Reginae-Carters-12th-Birthday/14955065_dqv7E#!i=1116877513&k=rNDXWkw&lb=1&s=XL

If You look on the Very right. The Kid with his mouth wide open with the Orange shirt. That Kameron. You Can also see his Name on the Pic KAM. There are couple more around that area.
                          ubringmejoi.smugmug.com/Children/Reginae-Carters-12th-Birthday/14955065_dqv7E#!i=1116877886&k=PWzPNMS&lb=1&s=XL

The Picture that Toya is pointing to, thats also a Picture of Kameron.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

ubringmejoi.smugmug.com/Children/Reginae-Carters-12th-Birthday/14955065_dqv7E#!i=1116877886&k=PWzPNMS&lb=1&s=XL

The Picture that Toya is pointing to, thats also a Picture of Kameron.
                          ubringmejoi.smugmug.com/Children/Reginae-Carters-12th-Birthday/14955065_dqv7E#!i=1116878005&k=VDJ5g8s&lb=1&s=XL

Look at the Very top Right Corner. That Big Picture of Lil Wayne with the Shades smiling, Look right next to that one and you will see a picture of Lauren and Kam.

Comment

Working...
                          X