Lil Kim + her protege going at Wayne on twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    They canhave as many wives as they want in the world to decieve the public. Everybody has skeltons in their closet, things you dont want anybody to know about you, celebrities just happen to take part in satanic rituals for fame

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
      Do you think God is the one who made wayne famous to promote everything that he is against?

Comment

Do you think God is the one who made wayne famous to promote everything that he is against?
        I think hard work made him famous, it has nothing to do with god or the devil.

-Lil Wayne

Comment

I think hard work made him famous, it has nothing to do with god or the devil.
          Wrong. You see, you don't see how this world works, specifically America. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is going to make money like wayne and jay-z without a compromise. I don't care how much hard work niggas put in, there is always a wall your gonna meet on the road to fame and you either join or goodbye.

Stop thinking you live in a lil safe world full of candy canes and lollipops, its time to be mature and truly see what goes on

You should pursue rapping, start getting buzz enough for someone big to notice you, he'll let you sign a contract for a label and open a door for you that you wish you never opened. Then and then you will only see how much truth ive been telling all the time.

Comment

Wrong. You see, you don't see how this world works, specifically America. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is going to make money like wayne and jay-z without a compromise. I don't care how much hard work niggas put in, there is always a wall your gonna meet on the road to fame and you either join or goodbye.

Stop thinking you live in a lil safe world full of candy canes and lollipops, its time to be mature and truly see what goes on

You should pursue rapping, start getting buzz enough for someone big to notice you, he'll let you sign a contract for a label and open a door for you that you wish you never opened. Then and then you will only see how much truth ive been telling all the time.
            You are so deep in the dishwasher for brains.

-Lil Wayne

Comment

You are so deep in the dishwasher for brains.

Iiight keep being blind, you have no knowledge on the subject, you have a bias opinion on wayne, so anything i say against him will be obselete

Comment

Iiight keep being blind, you have no knowledge on the subject, you have a bias opinion on wayne, so anything i say against him will be obselete
                I can say the same thing about you and your obsession with God and all that conspiracy bullshit
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Sooo ugly

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                    she stupid

wayne been doing shit like that, remember on No Ceilings "fuck with me wrong, shit gets ugly; Devin Dude"

insecure little whore ass bitch, Nicki could run laps around her and Wayne aint gonna respond to her, he gonna give her the Pusha T treatment
                    "When I get it the game they gon play the benches."

- - - Updated - - -

Does everything need to be about God, the devil and shit like that?

I miss when you were a good troll.
                    .................... ....................

Comment

Lil Kim is only 38 though... the plastic surgery only made people think she's like 50...

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                        Looks like someone off the Purge

Comment

[MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] loves jesus and thats a fuckin problem hes studying his bible too much thats a fuckin problem
                          i think your book is overdue thats the library's fuckin problem return that shit or just quit talkin that religious shit
                          you think we give fucks but nobody got them and to you thats a....fuckin problem you're tryin to give us bullshit answers
                          but we aint got no problems if anything we got no worries fuck you and your preacher quit actin like a religious teacher
                          aka a fuckin creeper you were a troll that had goals of e-fame now you play these stupid religious games
                          im not religious but i hope i fall down in the flames aka the hall of fame fuck you and your false claims
                          my names danielnfl36 and i hope you choke on a plastic crucifix

Comment

Working...
                          X