Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal Dedication 5 Review (Track By Track)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
    Why can't you be yourself man? I feel like you're trying too hard to fit in .. just chill and be yourself man.

No disrespect .. just helping you out.

I am being myself pleiboi, just cause i think alike most people on here doesn't mean i'm trying to fit in.

Comment

yeah , nice review man , i agree 80%!

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        What is your rating out of 10 ?
        Originally posted by lilWizardJohnnyB View Post
        lil correction from me [MENTION=68146]Tuneechi[/MENTION] don't get my wrong bro, dats my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -
        7/10

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
        I mean its cool that u took ur time to do this, but this isn't exactly a great track by track review.. You're not really going into detail. U coulda posted this shit in the D5 thread

Aint worthy of a whole thread on its own
        I know what you mean I could have gone in to detail on aloy of Wayne's lyrics by that would have been too long of a read and I didnt want to post in the D5 thread since most ppl will see its a long read and skip it to be honest.

But i appreciate the feedback thanks.

Comment

@Waq1
          This is a very very good review bro. I only thing I didn't agree with "Thinking About You" & "Why I'm Ballin'" Wasn't feeling "Thinking About You" and I think Wayne was the only one who did good on "Why I'm Ballin'" everyone else ruined the song. Should a been a solo track for Wayne. But then again it's YOUR review so there's no right or wrong here lol
          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
            @Waq1
            This is a very very good review bro. I only thing I didn't agree with "Thinking About You" & "Why I'm Ballin'" Wasn't feeling "Thinking About You" and I think Wayne was the only one who did good on "Why I'm Ballin'" everyone else ruined the song. Should a been a solo track for Wayne. But then again it's YOUR review so there's no right or wrong here lol
            It's all good man thanks for feedback.

Comment

I really think Live Life is one of the best songs there especially with that beat
              Know Yourself

Comment

Originally posted by JayBabyyy View Post
                I really think Live Life is one of the best songs there especially with that beat
                this
                everytime when i hear this song i get so much adrenalin

Comment

Working...
                X