No announcement yet.

Wayne flows ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he did father 80% of todays mainstream rappers that's no lie, but i was just pointing out how he used 2chains for a good part "still got the rock" he was doing his own thing then he started sounding like chains-- "boy my got bitches badder than your bitches.. soon as i get off papers i'ma smack a nigga.." his flow and delivery. Don't get me wrong he was nice with it, i know he used other rappers flows before be he over did it on this tape not saying the songs are bad, but on his mixtapes like DD3 he would take beats like upgrade you, ride for my niggas(Mike Jones) and Back on my grizzy and more specifically on the suffix when he was get really consistent using new flows and delivery's he would murder the entire beat with his own style.

Y'all counting my post but i don't have to be posting on here consistently.. btw there was a youngmoney boards and cashmoney boards back around 03-07

Comment

Originally posted by Change View Post
      Yeah he did father 80% of todays mainstream rappers that's no lie, but i was just pointing out how he used 2chains for a good part "still got the rock" he was doing his own thing then he started sounding like chains-- "boy my got bitches badder than your bitches.. soon as i get off papers i'ma smack a nigga.." his flow and delivery. Don't get me wrong he was nice with it, i know he used other rappers flows before be he over did it on this tape not saying the songs are bad, but on his mixtapes like DD3 he would take beats like upgrade you, ride for my niggas(Mike Jones) and Back on my grizzy and more specifically on the suffix when he was get really consistent using new flows and delivery's he would murder the entire beat with his own style.

Y'all counting my post but i don't have to be posting on here consistently, and long before many on here.. btw there was a youngmoney boards and cashmoney boards back around 03-07

thank this post if u took time to read all that

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        i dont get what you are asking??
        are you asking why did weezy use flows by other rappers on d5??
        confused

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          i dont get what you are asking??
          are you asking why did weezy use flows by other rappers on d5??
          basically. Like what are any of y'all opinions on it?
          i just felt he sounded exactly like 2chains

Comment

basically. Like what are any of y'all opinions on it?
            i just felt he sounded exactly like 2chains
            i dont mind it at all
            you got to remember 2 chainz learned from weezy and looked up to him as a role model in this rap game

Comment

Yes i know this is a mixtape, yes i know, i know, but why is he rapping like 2 chains on beats that's not even 2 chains beats(sometimes he barely used someones else flow for part a song with maybe some exceptions)? before anyone get to excited and throws a tantrum, i have been listening to Lil wayne since 98, so chill.

My point is now that i look back, Wayne used mixtapes to exercise flows and transcend his music, now he on the band wagon. He still kills beats but it's making him lazier even though he is trying but his flow was one of the best parts of his style, one thing you will notice is he still and seems to always will have clever lines and funny lines too.. besides all the pu55y lines, he still can create thoughtful punches, similes and metaphors but his flow is lagging "some", meaning separating him self from the pack as a rapper. No?

- - - Updated - - -

Is still got the rock a 2chains song because its the main song i got this thread from?

theres somethign to that, but it hink whats special about this tape, is that hes rappin w his energy back, he has that snapping feel back, and as hard as hes rapping,

i guess the hope would be, that he goes back to inventing flows, but i thought he did a nice job is picking thigs up, and puttin them in funny places, to make them sound different,

hes crisp right now, he could be goin on a run.

Comment

Y'all counting my post but i don't have to be posting on here consistently.. btw there was a youngmoney boards and cashmoney boards back around 03-07
                It almost gave me a headache reading your post. Try to type so that we can read your posts...

Comment

Uhhh... he was using flows from the original songs on Da Drought 3, Dedication 2, S. Q. series, Dedication 3, Dedication 4, Sorry 4 The Wait, The Suffix. What exactly is new?

Last edited by Tunechi Lionches; 09-06-2013, 12:43 PM.
                  "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                  Guns and stretchers
                  Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                  I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                  'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                  Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                  Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

what do you mean 2 chains flow? he did rich homie quan flow and drake flow too.
                    also , he always did this
                    your argument is invalid
                    wayne winnin and you're here 4years+ with less than 20 posts h0h0

Comment

Working...
                    X