New era...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New era...

I am not trying to build hype but now that Wayne is starting to care more what his music sounds like, I'd like to ask you guys what you think is next for him?

Not to mention he gets off probation in 2 months!!

Ima just say this.. I just went from jamming "leaning low" and i cant feel my face on youtube.. to D5 and didn't feel the drop. I was equally ammused.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Well the Big Tymers project is next so let's see how that will sound to the old school days =)

Comment

With Wayne there's no way to tell. He's very unpredictable as far as his music goes. So who knows he might snap on his next project or end up putting out something sub par.
        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Phil View Post
          I am not trying to build hype but now that Wayne is starting to care more what his music sounds like, I'd like to ask you guys what you think is next for him?

you saw his tweet and don't forget he tweeted that after he finished d5.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Big Tymers is next as far as we know...

Y'all know Wayne gotta snap on that, especially that Mannie Fresh is cool with CM now and he gonna work on the project!
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

is big tymers the next project for sure?

not devol?

Comment

i doubt that big tymer album is gonna happen,im expeting heat he might drop the carter 5 part1 or sum shit like that

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  is big tymers the next project for sure?

not devol?
                  I hope its Big Tymers, dont think I would like devol

Comment

I remember there was supposed to be a Weezy/Drake project before the mention of Watch the Throne, then they scrapped it. Maybe that Weezy/Drake project just got combined with "Like Father Like Son 2" to create the Big Tymers shit. Also hoping to hear some Curren$y tracks

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      Well the Big Tymers project is next so let's see how that will sound to the old school days =)
                      A collab album next?
                      I doubt it
                      That probably seems like it will take longer
                      Specially if Mannie is involved in the project
                      We'll probably get another solo Wayne project

Comment

probation ends very soon...

Comment

Working...
                        X