• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
    fuck devol no one wanna hear the faggotory shit
    ya model girlfriend wanna hear it

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post

Hell yeah it would... With the way "Back To You" sounded on IANAHB2, that would fit perfect with Rebirth...
      Agree with you bro!

#CARTERVSEASON

Comment

we thought a new era was coming since ianahb ii was released and a lil bit after it.
        we must wait a little and we see what ymcm and weezy have for us
        i don't know if the big tymers (drake and wayne aint big tymers also!) project will come to life...
        btw i would love to hear wayne on mannie's beats

Comment

has there even been any recent news on the Big Tymers? Seems like we were hearing about it quite a bit, and now nothing? but it's likely we'll see a collab album like that before we get a new album/mixtape from Wayne.

Comment

maybe D6, he said in a song " i hope to be alive to see dedication 6", dunno but it could be d6, but probly solo album then d6, then collabo album, another mixtape and C5

R.I.P DAD

Comment

The worst thing wayne could do is go make DEVOL cos that will be pussy line heaven!!!!
              I want a rebirth 2 (not gonna happen tho)
              C5
              Big thymers
              D6
              and a NC2

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                Not all just about what you want... Your not gonna get a "street" album in this time period... best thing to do is accept what you get and enjoy it... D5 was his best work in years, and that's more than likely what we're getting from here on out, and if so, then I'm completely happy with that.
                D5 was for the streets tho

I just really want LFLS2, Big Tymers album (as long as Drake raps and doesn't come with that soft shit 'cause that will influence Wayne), ICFMF (yeah right), and more mixtapes. I don't wanna hear no more love songs and rock songs. I wanna hear about killing niggas and standing over the stove
                "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                Guns and stretchers
                Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                  D5 was for the streets tho

I just really want LFLS2, Big Tymers album (as long as Drake raps and doesn't come with that soft shit 'cause that will influence Wayne), ICFMF (yeah right), and more mixtapes. I don't wanna hear no more love songs and rock songs. I wanna hear about killing niggas and standing over the stove
                  i see what you're saying, but in this day and age your not gonna get that... I think the closest thing you're gonna get to that, is what we just got... but I could be proved wrong man, you never know. but honestly, that's not what people are puttin' out.

Comment

Honestly, with how hungry for respect Wayne seems again, I Can't Feel My Face would be awesome. One could dream. It'd most likely be the best project he ever embarked on.

Comment

I don't think the Big Tymers thing will ever happen...

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        why?

dont you get any punani?
                        nah, I just dnt feel songs like how to love and romance, and Big Tymers has everything to be a GOAT album

Comment

I wonder if his verse(s) on "I Do It" is part of this "New Era" cuz it was fire

Comment

Working...
                          X