is Lil Wayne Bitching out ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
    what do think about this when it comes to legacy? I mean when you look at pac , big, Eminem, jay, nas all of them have had well known beefs and held their own when it comes to disses but wayne seems to kinda stay silent keep away from it I mean even drake bodied common ?
    I understand what you're saying. I see it as this, all those beef was back in the days when beef was a big part of rap. Wayne became big in the game later when the whole beef thing had kind of died out. Or atleast changed, think everyone can see that.

I've never seen Wayne as a beef rapper, even tho i think he could've bodied some rappers in his prime (in a beef, He bodied everyone in other ways). And even tho i would love, or tbh would've loved to see him in a beef, i think it's good he stayed out of shit like that and just focused on his own.

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Wayne has name dropped/dissed Gillie and Push

Comment

OP never listened to Tha Carter 2

and the obvious shit
        If I talk about my rivalry, they probably get rich
        So fuck 'em, I'mma let 'em sit
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

OP where are you trying to go with this thread ?

Comment

Comment

''Fuck pusha t and anybody that love em'' - Goulish

''I wish you would give a name up!'' - Wish You would

''But if I crack one of these niggas like a glow stick he shine'' -Wish you would

I think Wayne mentioned pusha enough..

btw did you ever hear Wayne's song ''Problem Solver'' ??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

If I talk about my rivalry, they probably get rich
                So fuck 'em, I'mma let 'em sit

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

''But if I crack one of these niggas like a glow stick he shine'' -Wish you would

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    ''Fuck pusha t and anybody that love em'' - Goulish

''I wish you would give a name up!'' - Wish You would

I think Wayne mentioned pusha enough..

btw did you ever hear Wayne's song ''Problem Solver'' ??
                    those are subliminal shots aka bitching out just name dro

- - - Updated - - -

clever word play but still bitching out basically

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      couldn't agree more! why would Wayne wanna waste time dissing people... total waste of life and time.

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                        those are subliminal shots aka bitching out just name dro

- - - Updated - - -

clever word play but still bitching out basically

Bruh all Pusha does is subliminal shit. So would that mean he bitched first? Wayne said fuck the nigga. By name. In a song about him. Pusha brushed it off like he was big shit while everyone was panning the song saying he wouldn't reply. Then when his 15 minutes due to Wayne were up, he turned around and dissed him. Subliminally. For another 15. So Wayne did his subliminal thang.

How's Wayne the bitch in this situation?

And that isn't even clever wordplay lol. It's just straight bars. No wordplay at all...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                          Bruh all Pusha does is subliminal shit. So would that mean he bitched first? Wayne said fuck the nigga. By name. In a song about him. Pusha brushed it off like he was big shit while everyone was panning the song saying he wouldn't reply. Then when his 15 minutes due to Wayne were up, he turned around and dissed him. Subliminally. For another 15. So Wayne did his subliminal thang.

How's Wayne the bitch in this situation?

And that isn't even clever wordplay lol. It's just straight bars. No wordplay at all...
                          at the end of the day tho this is the one thing that gonna kinda dent his legacy he just bitches out on beef period and ghoulish was trash no even mention that shit wayne is a bitch in the situation because of the way e handling it nigga has all the talent to just end pusha career or what is left of it but hasn't he gonna look bitch made for this nigga needs to handle it look at look at jay,nas,guci,jezzy,t.i,eminem, and even meek mill ass they held there own wayne just no......

Comment

Working...
                          X