No announcement yet.

is Lil Wayne Bitching out ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude u was jus in my 500 degreez thread all on his dick defending carter 3 and 4 and crying dat it was the greatest of all time now u sayin he bitchin over some lil words...... are u a stan or a hater

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
      Now after you read the title your thinking wtf is this shit but hear me out on this, we all know wayne made some subliminal disses to various artist on D5 ( if you didn't catch them listen to tape again) as well as a known line aimed at Lil Kim which has made me realize Wayne is bitching out ........... I mean why go for the easy target Lil kim? seriously she is not a threat at all Gudda Gudda could body her !!! ,Pusha fucking T throws shot at this nigga like it's nothing but wayne bitches out and doesn't say shit dude needs to hold his fucking own and stop bitching out period and for those of you how and going to defend this nigga this is what wayne said if you remember "Make a song about me, I'm throwing shots back at 'em " even though no songs were made about him, a lot of shots have been thrown but none returned by wayne at all.
      you're forgetting about one thing... Wayne ALWAYS name drops people.. remember No Ceilings? It was full of shit like that

"Rims hella big, tires skinny like Chris Rock"

"Smoke weed, talk shit like Lane Kiffin"

"Fuck with me wrong, shit gets ugly, Devin Dude"

Lil Kim is the one that needs to not bitch about it... its just how Wayne is, he name drops people like that on the regular and its interesting and fun when he does.

Comment

at the end of the day tho this is the one thing that gonna kinda dent his legacy he just bitches out on beef period and ghoulish was trash no even mention that shit wayne is a bitch in the situation because of the way e handling it nigga has all the talent to just end pusha career or what is left of it but hasn't he gonna look bitch made for this nigga needs to handle it look at look at jay,nas,guci,jezzy,t.i,eminem, and even meek mill ass they held there own wayne just no......
        Whether you like the diss or not is irrelevant tho, folk. The fact is he went at Pusha, straight up. Pusha the one that bitched out and said he wanted nothing to to do with it. Only to come back and try to shine later after Wayne moved on and dropped it. That's not a bitch move at all.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

those are subliminal shots aka bitching out just name dro

- - - Updated - - -

clever word play but still bitching out basically
          umm isn't all of Pusha T's disses subliminal shots???

Wayne said fuck pusha t and I wish you would give a name up, imo Pusha's responses are irrelevant until he actually says wayne name on a song

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
          X