No announcement yet.

whoa,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro spot on with that when you hear a beat from the tape and waynes verse pops in your head. Levels was on MTV Jams last night and right when I heard the beat all I wanted to hear was waynes verse, didn't give a fuck about Meeks. Thats how I used to be years ago too when Wayne would remix other peoples music and make the song better than the original; and that's what he did for the most part on this tape

Comment

brah fuck reviews

these "hip hop sites" dont even review music anymore

the review the artist

Comment

wen i used to read source and xxl and other reviews(before u could get free music on internet) ill listen to they reviews and it was some cds i judged off of the mics source gave em

until i found out they aint really listen to the cds for real, it was all favoritism lik it is now, and whoever they liked they gave the good reviews and whoever they didnt lik, they gave em the bad reviews....

and i missed out on alot of cds cuz i listened to they reviews
        den wen i could get em off the net, i actually liked em
        dats why i never listen to anyone reviews before i lsiten to any other cd
        and the shit niggaz sayin bout this d5 mixtape is straight bullshit.... this is the livest mixtape

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          brah fuck reviews

these "hip hop sites" dont even review music anymore

the review the artist

i actually think this is really interesting, cos when it comes to d5, im almost reviewing the artist more than the music.

more than anyone, it hink wayne is his music. so when they start looking at the album..

they would a regular album, a conventional 14 songs.. beginning middle end, or however it is that they do.

i think they lose sight of what wayne himself was doing on the tape.

if im looking at the music itself, as a tape, i could say sure its too long, and it does have its dry spells, the two songs w out wayne arent necessary..

i wouldve broken up the way pure rock, bugatti, devastation, thinking about you, and still got that rock played.

but to me, its more important, that he rapped his ass off, on all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by b_roll_ya View Post
            wen i used to read source and xxl and other reviews(before u could get free music on internet) ill listen to they reviews and it was some cds i judged off of the mics source gave em

until i found out they aint really listen to the cds for real, it was all favoritism lik it is now, and whoever they liked they gave the good reviews and whoever they didnt lik, they gave em the bad reviews....

and i missed out on alot of cds cuz i listened to they reviews
            den wen i could get em off the net, i actually liked em
            dats why i never listen to anyone reviews before i lsiten to any other cd
            and the shit niggaz sayin bout this d5 mixtape is straight bullshit.... this is the livest mixtape
            This.

If a rapper nowadays retweets VIBE and does interviews with them, then they will be more biased with them

Comment

Working...
            X