Tha Carter II vs Illmatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tha Carter II vs Illmatic

Two of the best pure street albums to every be made!! Even though most hip hop heads would claim Illmatic over c2 anyday, c2 actually holds it's own lyrically to Illmatic You decide
    Tha carter 2
    0%
    Illmatic
    0%

The poll is expired.

Carter two =)

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      Carter two =)

Comment

illmatic is 9 songs.

carter 2 is a book compared to illmatic.

ill take c2, even tho illmatic was beautiful.

Comment

carter 2 is just perfection, can listen to it without skipping any song, so my vote goes to c2

Comment

Ny state of mind >>>> any song on C2 tbh. Both are classics, sometime I enjoy listenin more C2 then Illmatic and sometime reverse but imo its rly hard to compare these two albums but I guess Illmatic is just better cuz it influence, status and its claimed to be the best rap album of all time.

Comment

both are dope projects

but c2 all day

Comment

Two totally different eras and sounds, shouldn't be really compared imo.
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

I have never listened to a nas album

Comment

OMFG really? Go try one bro you might like him, if your young (say 20 years or less, you might like Stillmatic, it has some great songs)
                    Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    I have never listened to a nas album
                    Back on topic, hard to compare the albums tbh they are nothing alike. I'm quite oldschool so I'm bound to say Illmatic, I grew up on that shit. C2 is a great album though...
                    Speaking the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH....Schooling niggas since 1920.....Exposing the fake fans, stans and annes since 2013. Fuck all Ya'll

Comment

lol.......
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Even tho I think Nas stans overrate half his discography Illmatic easily. Had a more impact on Hip-Hop and was more lyrical.

Comment

Working...
                        X