Lil Wayne vs. Gucci Mane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne vs. Gucci Mane

Um. i don't get this arguement. & i've seen some gucci fans around here on the forum. & people keep comparing them together. like i hear people saying gucci better then wayne. Like i'm not saying gucci sucks or nothing. but i definently can't even think about comparing him to wayne. so gucci fans, how is gucci fucking with wayne lyrically?
    Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Re: Lil Wayne vs. Gucci Mane

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
    Um. i don't get this arguement. & i've seen some gucci fans around here on the forum. & people keep comparing them together. like i hear people saying gucci better then wayne. Like i'm not saying gucci sucks or nothing. but i definently can't even think about comparing him to wayne. so gucci fans, how is gucci fucking with wayne lyrically?

let me put it this way

lyrically if you put the two artists next to eachother.
    wayne is like mount everest.
    gucci is like a bacteria of an STD.

Comment

Gucci fuckin sucks. Wayne shits all over him.
      i put these niggaz on mute, then i mutilate

GooN Squad

Comment

^ Damn.

Comment

Can we please stop it with these "Lil Wayne vs. *insert rapper here*" threads?!
          Do you know WHERE you're asking this!? A LIL WAYNE FORUM.
          What would happen if we asked the same thing in a Gucci Mane forum? They'd say Gucci tears Wayne apart. Why? Because the forum is full of die hard Gucci Mane fans!!
          The answer to that question would be COMPLETELY biased.

So stop with the threads, because we know exactly what would come out of them, especially AT a Lil Wayne forum.

Comment

Originally posted by EmCee
            What would happen if we asked the same thing in a Gucci Mane forum? They'd say Gucci tears Wayne apart. Why? Because the forum is full of die hard Gucci Mane fans!!

So stop with the threads, because we know exactly what would come out of them, especially AT a Lil Wayne forum.
            wtf u ranting for dumb boy? u just got here,all wowwww all of sudden u know the lilwaynehq hand book? get off my marbles mr. 50 posts. & answer the question if u know it & stfu if u dnt. i didn't say whose better if u read the thread dumb fuck. i said "i need to know where they get this arguement from cuz i dont". smfh @ dumb idiots.

Comment

BUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

wtf u ranting for dumb boy? u just got here,all wowwww all of sudden u know the lilwaynehq hand book? get off my marbles mr. 50 posts. & answer the question if u know it & stfu if u dnt. i didn't say whose better if u read the thread dumb fuck. i said "i need to know where they get this arguement from cuz i dont". smfh @ dumb idiots.
                Sidenote- EmCee was a member of this forum way before than you.

Now take a look at what you said, and realise for a moment that MAYBE it's not that I "just don't like you", you just piss everybody off.
                "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Im sorry but gucci isnt good enough to have his own forum!!
                  I'm The Opposite of What A Great Rapper is Not!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO-ofEXtC4k
                  Well If Life is A Bitch, Then I'm Fucking All Your Lives...
                  -YouNeeK

Comment

I think some of you guys are being way too harsh, gucci isn't shit. He isn't amazing. He's good. I'll give him that. Lil wayne is better IMO. Lyrically.

But you know Gucci mane is cool we be steady mobbin' is a sick song. Both came hard.

Comment

Get off Wayne's dick .. everybody.
                      Wayne is a better artist.. 100%
                      but Gucci is good as fuck.. he go hard and he is just a dude from the trap
                      getting to blow up.
                      Ya'll just riding Wayne's dick to hard to see anything else.
                      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd

Sidenote- EmCee was a member of this forum way before than you.

Now take a look at what you said, and realise for a moment that MAYBE it's not that I "just don't like you", you just piss everybody off.
                        Dude wat r u tlkin bout? Did ur post have anything to even remotely do with this thread? smh at u trying to get something started.
                        Download All Of Dreezy&#39;s Music @

Comment

Working...
                        X