• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne vs. Gucci Mane

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
    Originally posted by Fredd
    Originally posted by EmCee
    Can we please stop it with these "Lil Wayne vs. *insert rapper here*" threads?!
    Do you know WHERE you're asking this!? A LIL WAYNE FORUM.
    What would happen if we asked the same thing in a Gucci Mane forum? They'd say Gucci tears Wayne apart. Why? Because the forum is full of die hard Gucci Mane fans!!
    The answer to that question would be COMPLETELY biased.

So stop with the threads, because we know exactly what would come out of them, especially AT a Lil Wayne forum.
    wtf u ranting for dumb boy? u just got here,all wowwww all of sudden u know the lilwaynehq hand book? get off my marbles mr. 50 posts. & answer the question if u know it & stfu if u dnt. i didn't say whose better if u read the thread dumb fuck. i said "i need to know where they get this arguement from cuz i dont". smfh @ dumb idiots.
    Sidenote- EmCee was a member of this forum way before than you.

Now take a look at what you said, and realise for a moment that MAYBE it's not that I "just don't like you", you just piss everybody off.
    Dude wat r u tlkin bout? Did ur post have anything to even remotely do with this thread? smh at u trying to get something started.
    man...
    please now, please. grow up a lil bit.
    "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Originally posted by EmCee
      What would happen if we asked the same thing in a Gucci Mane forum? They'd say Gucci tears Wayne apart. Why? Because the forum is full of die hard Gucci Mane fans!!

So stop with the threads, because we know exactly what would come out of them, especially AT a Lil Wayne forum.
      wtf u ranting for dumb boy? u just got here,all wowwww all of sudden u know the lilwaynehq hand book? get off my marbles mr. 50 posts. & answer the question if u know it & stfu if u dnt. i didn't say whose better if u read the thread dumb fuck. i said "i need to know where they get this arguement from cuz i dont". smfh @ dumb idiots.

Now take a look at what you said, and realise for a moment that MAYBE it's not that I "just don't like you", you just piss everybody off.
      Dude wat r u tlkin bout? Did ur post have anything to even remotely do with this thread? smh at u trying to get something started.
      man...
      Been grown. Just not taking shit from nobody.
      Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

[quote=Sh4d0w]
        Originally posted by "EmCee":3p254kwd

man...
        Been grown. Just not taking shit from nobody.[/quote:3p254kwd]

"& answer the question if u know it & stfu if u dnt." - There is no answer to the stupid question. Everyone has DIFFERENT opinions, and different taste in music, lyrics etc.

"Been grown. Just not taking shit from nobody." - Lol, obviously you've not grown up enough since you can't even respect peoples OPINIONS.

"get off my marbles mr. 50 posts." - I was never on your "marbles" buddy. I was simply saying how dumb this thread was lmao. And I don't care about post count. You probably have lots of posts from all these stupid questions lmao.

And you pretty much said Lil Wayne tops Gucci Mane when you said you don't see how people argue about that.. (Because you think Lil Wayne rips Gucci apart).

Lol, so chill out, type like a sane person, and stop being an e-thug. :]

Comment

[quote=EmCee][quote=Sh4d0w]
          Originally posted by "Sh4d0w":1qwd437i
          Originally posted by "EmCee":1qwd437i

man...
          Been grown. Just not taking shit from nobody.[/quote:1qwd437i]

"& answer the question if u know it & stfu if u dnt." - There is no answer to the stupid question. Everyone has DIFFERENT opinions, and different taste in music, lyrics etc.

"Been grown. Just not taking shit from nobody." - Lol, obviously you've not grown up enough since you can't even respect peoples OPINIONS.

"get off my marbles mr. 50 posts." - I was never on your "marbles" buddy. I was simply saying how dumb this thread was lmao. And I don't care about post count. You probably have lots of posts from all these stupid questions lmao.

And you pretty much said Lil Wayne tops Gucci Mane when you said you don't see how people argue about that.. (Because you think Lil Wayne rips Gucci apart).

Lol, so chill out, type like a sane person, and stop being an e-thug. :][/quote:1qwd437i]
          smh. not even gonna continue this. bye

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
            Get off Wayne's dick .. everybody.
            Wayne is a better artist.. 100%
            but Gucci is good as fuck.. he go hard and he is just a dude from the trap
            getting to blow up.
            Ya'll just riding Wayne's dick to hard to see anything else.

Jesus Christ somebody listen to this dude. He has over 2,000 posts and still has some sense to recognize that not EVERYTHING Wayne does is the best ever. Wayne is a bad ass rappers but there are so many closed minded dick riders in this forum its almost unbearable...

"Rap will never be the same as before..."

Comment

gucci is some shit, wayne is the best rapper alive point blank period

FREE WEEZY

Comment

gucci is gud i dont like much from him tho
                weezy definately better
                i too read recently some shit on a few sites gucci takn over waynes place
                i disagree with that a 100%

Comment

Personally, I don't think Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive. I don't think he is the best ever. I think Wayne is an amazing artist (rap, music in general) and the hottest one around right now.
                  But let's keep it real.
                  Gucci Mane? Lyrically - 2/10 - lying about being gangster, talking about gucci clothes.. no wordplay, no deep feelings... it's easy to feel me right? or not? justify your answers.
                  Gucci Mane's flow? - 4/10 - I give it 4 only for the originality in it, cause it's like something he created (am i right? maybe it was someone before idk) But anyway, his flow is not a rapper's flow, not an MC's flow... it's something that gets annoying.
                  Beats he uses? - 4/10 - again, 4 is for the originality. I admit Zaytoven, Fatboi, sometimes Drumma Boy, make these slow tempo empty beats with all-pretty-much-the-same melodies and drum sequences for him, that were original, new, at first. but every single song Gucci drops has these requirements...

Overall, I say Gucci is a 3,5/10 artist. Not a rapper, not an MC, some new type of artist. I call it "Fake Trapper".
                  I have 2 songs by him/featuring him on my 2000+ song list. These songs are - "Krazy" Feat. Game and Timbaland and "Love For Money" by DJ Drama feat. VA. The only reason I have these 2 songs feat. Gucci Mane, is cause I can't edit him out.
                  "Break Up", "We Be Steady Mobbin", "Hoes Wanna", etc... Are amazing songs so I had to take him out to make em not skipable.
                  The thing about Gucci Mane is that his originality had people wanting to have him featured on their songs, so that made him being everywhere.

Soulja Boy? almost the same thing. Thing is, in these 3 last mixtapes (swagga jackin Gucci btw) his flow improved a lot, but still, I didnt keep any of the songs. why? because they were fake as fuck. only fake lyrics.. "best rapper on the planet" "I shot this nigga" "I keep selling drugs" "I'm a gangsta".. wtf man.

OJ Da Juiceman... only one thing to say. "aye".
                  "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Wayne > Gucci

Pretty simple ay?

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Gucci is a joke to me.
                      Idk why he gets paid..
                      Makes me mad. BUT im not gonna hate.
                      He is more successful than me.

I like your signature Sh4d0w.

Smoke good, eat good.
                      Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                      Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                      Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

gucci is fuckin garbage! in bitches wanna wit lil wayne, he wuz singin da chorus n started screamin water water. out of nowhere and i wuz lyk wtf. Gucci is ugly n garbage.

Weezy>Gucci
                        NO CEILINGS MUTHAFUCKA!

Comment

Originally posted by koolkiddale13
                          Gucci is a joke to me.
                          Idk why he gets paid..
                          Makes me mad. BUT im not gonna hate.
                          He is more successful than me.

I like your signature Sh4d0w.
                          thanks bro. and i agree.