Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangocheese View Post
    Hi guys and gals.

Just a quick question I'm hoping someone can help with.

Kendricks song 'last real nigga alive' has a bar along the lines of 'almost got into some beef over some Lil Wayne shit, only the streets know about it' etc etc (I'll post the exact words later when I have my ipod with me).

Does anyone know what he means by that bar and the story behind it?

Help appreciated.

Thanks
    u forgot to say 'fuck yall'

Comment

Haha you cheeky git! Fuck y'all!!!
      Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      u forgot to say 'fuck yall'
      Speaking the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH....Schooling niggas since 1920.....Exposing the fake fans, stans and annes since 2013. Fuck all Ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by mangocheese View Post
        Hi guys and gals.

Just a quick question I'm hoping someone can help with.

Kendricks song 'last real nigga alive' has a bar along the lines of 'almost got into some beef over some Lil Wayne shit, only the streets know about it' etc etc (I'll post the exact words later when I have my ipod with me).

Does anyone know what he means by that bar and the story behind it?

Help appreciated.

Thanks
        it's nothing between Wayne and Kendrick
        the whole line goes like, "By this time, Jay Rock and All My Life hit the airwaves, We almost got into some major beef over Lil� Wayne, That part I'mma leave out, Theres certain things that the streets only should know about"
        So it's basically just somethin between Kendrick and Jay that no one but people real close to the situation know about.

Comment

Really unusual to see users stay on point and just answer questions like this on LWHQ

And it's almost been 2 pages now like how much can christmas spirit affect people in a good way

Thread should be sticky tbh
          Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
          Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
          She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
          Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
          I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
          I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
            the whole line goes like, "By this time, Jay Rock and All My Life hit the airwaves, We almost got into some major beef over Lil’ Wayne, That part I'mma leave out, Theres certain things that the streets only should know about"
            So it's basically just somethin between Kendrick and Jay that no one but people real close to the situation know about.
            I think because he got his hook replaced by Will I Am in the official version

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
              the whole line goes like, "By this time, Jay Rock and All My Life hit the airwaves, We almost got into some major beef over Lil’ Wayne, That part I'mma leave out, Theres certain things that the streets only should know about"
              Oh I see, that makes a lot of sense to be honest. Thanks a lot buddy. Appreciated dude!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post

Really unusual to see users stay on point and just answer questions like this on LWHQ

And it's almost been 2 pages now like how much can christmas spirit affect people in a good way

Haha it must be the Mangocheese effect lmao! Happy holidays to you brother.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
              I didn't know that to be honest with you. Thanks very much bro! Apparently the origional had KDot and Dre (of cool and dre) on the hook, replaced as you said by Will I Am. Good stuff man.
              Speaking the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH....Schooling niggas since 1920.....Exposing the fake fans, stans and annes since 2013. Fuck all Ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                Yeah it's got to be this.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post

It's about kendrick....everybody gonna act like they know what's up and what's down

Lol

Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    It's about kendrick....everybody gonna act like they know what's up and what's down

Lol

"I don't know anything about ur question but Kendrick is dope"
                    Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                    Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                    She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                    Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                    I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                    I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Working...
                    X