2005 - 2009 Greatest run of all time no argument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd add early 2010 too.

some features dropped like drop which were fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      I'd add early 2010 too.

some features dropped like drop which were fire.
      Wayne controlled the game up untill after C4 dropped. He had S4TW, the biggest album drop since C3 with C4, and the most features that year out of any artist. It really wasn't until Take Care dropped when Wayne gave the game to Drake.
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        He Wasn't Spittin On That Shit

Song Is Basic AF! that's a 123 abc song
        Cause he was rapping slow? It was deep. More of a song about him reflecting about his life as a person/artist. Just cause it's slow doesn't mean shit.

"And I don't rap fast, I rap slow
        Cause I mean every letter in the words in the sentence of my quotes"

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
        trash
        You on some shit if you think You Song was trash, the fuck wrong with you? How was that song trash nigga?

Bet cause you some unloved nigga that couldn't relate to his verse. shit had meaning, dope punchlines, and great flow. fuck off nigga.

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
          Cause he was rapping slow? It was deep. More of a song about him reflecting about his life as a person/artist. Just cause it's slow doesn't mean shit.

"And I don't rap fast, I rap slow
          Cause I mean every letter in the words in the sentence of my quotes"

You on some shit if you think You Song was trash, the fuck wrong with you? How was that song trash nigga?

Bet cause you some unloved nigga that couldn't relate to his verse. shit had meaning, dope punchlines, and great flow. fuck off nigga.
          It Was Deep, He Wasn't Snapping Tho ..

it was simple and short . . . . He SONG tho . . . .

but I think dawg referring to wayne RAPPING!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
          Wayne controlled the game up untill after C4 dropped. He had S4TW, the biggest album drop since C3 with C4, and the most features that year out of any artist. It really wasn't until Take Care dropped when Wayne gave the game to Drake.
          He Didn't Give Tha Game To Drake . . . He Just Got Wack And Overplayed

He Still Was On Everybody Song, He Still Dropped A Mixtape . . He Was Still Putting In Quanity

The Quality Was just Horrible . . . . .

Comment

He Wasn't Spittin On That Shit

Song Is Basic AF! that's a 123 abc song
            It Was Deep, He Wasn't Snapping Tho ..

it was simple and short . . . . He SONG tho . . . .

but I think dawg referring to wayne RAPPING!
            so what about Levels?

Comment

Fuck everything before Carter 2, Fuck everything after No Ceilings, everything else is trash

Tha Carter II
              Dedication 2
              Da Drought 3
              2007-2008 Carter 3 Leaks
              Tha Carter III
              No Ceilings

Whatever else was in between 05-09, im done stanning Wayne, it was fun while it lasted
              The Leak EP too

Comment

Fuck everything before Carter 2, Fuck everything after No Ceilings, everything else is trash
                naw how about fuck you

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                  but when he had the game on lock he gave the key to nicki not drake

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    but when he had the game on lock he gave the key to nicki not drake
                    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post

brah ignore this fucktard

he the biggest freak ever

we've seen pictures of this nignog

we already know he gets no love at home thats why he acts like he does online

Comment

Tha Carter II
                        Dedication 2
                        Da Drought 3
                        2007-2008 Carter 3 Leaks
                        Tha Carter III
                        No Ceilings

Whatever else was in between 05-09, im done stanning Wayne, it was fun while it lasted
                        No jayz 2000-2004. Eminem 2000- 2004 better that Wayne's runs

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                          No jayz 2000-2004. Eminem 2000- 2004 better that Wayne's runs
                          Don't you know that Jay retired in 03?

Wayne changed the game more than any artist ever.

1. You cannot name a single artist post-Wayne, that does not have an introductory mixtape. This is all because of what Wayne did with Dedication 2, Da Drought 3, and No Ceilings.

2. Wayne is the only rap artist in recent memory with 2 #1 singles with no hooks in the songs.

3. Tha Carter Series is widely considered the greatest rap album series of all time.

4. Wayne has the consensus top 2 mixtapes of all time (DD3, D2)

5. Other than Em and 50, Wayne is the only rap artist to do 1 million first week.

6. Wayne is the only artist, except for Tupac, to have a number one album while he was in jail.

7. Wayne revolutionized the feature game. Putting out 100+ features for two straight years has never been matched and probably never will be.
                          Last edited by Bill Laimbeer; 12-17-2013, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X