DOES ANYBODY THINK WEEZY SHOULD MAKE SOME NO CEILINGS VIDEOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DOES ANYBODY THINK WEEZY SHOULD MAKE SOME NO CEILINGS VIDEOS

i think the single video is supposed to be him recording it, not a video. that would be ill though, one of my favorites on no ceilings forsure. ill do check the front page again and see what they said

Comment

nevermind yall are right

Comment

damn single's like my least favorite on it, wasted would have been hot

Comment

I think the song "Single" should have a video. When I heard it on the mixtape I was like "Awww man this is sick" Produced by Noah 40 40, so ofc it has that drake feel. It's crazy. I still can't stop listenin' to it.

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by djsteezybeatz
            nahhh, cuz it wouldnt get plays, the musics not being played on the radio so why would they blow the amount of money it takes to make a music video for that, and there would be all kinds of legal issues and shit regarding the beats since if he made videos there would be profit off of them, and everyone knows YM/CM already has enough drama witht that shit. Plus the videos would be wack, there would be so much censoring, it would be like Ever Girl at the BET awards lmao.

I have to agree. Like if it just for them using it on the internet then yeah, he should. They can film it like the Unreleased Money on my mind video that just surfaced

Comment

i think he will release lyke about 2 or 3

Comment

yeh they should make a wasted video, or watch my shoes, or run this town

Comment

Working...
                X