Not retiring so soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not retiring so soon?

Since nobody really expected this new YM album to drop, and Wayne talking about retirement, does anybody thing that whole "retiring" thing got pushed back a little? We know for sure C5 is coming... but what about LFLS 2 that's supposed to be coming, "Devol" has been confirmed, and what about the Big Tymers album? Plus not to mention the Rebirth 2 sequel that was mentioned a while back (pretty sure R2 is off the table, but I still have hopes)

I think he will retire next year. We will probably get LFLS2 this year or early next year.

Comment

definitely not getting LFLS 2 the same year a YM collab album is released.

Comment

no he's trying to retire earlier. dropping this album quickly, then dropping LFLS II then C5 and out probably.

Comment

I just don't see LFLS dropping the same year as the YM collab. maybe Devol later this year, LFLS2 early next year, then C5. Still forgetting the mix tapes thrown in there...
          Last edited by IAmChristian_; 01-25-2014, 03:24 AM.

Comment

I don't think he will retire completely. Even if he doesn't put out any albums anymore, we will probably get a feature now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.B. View Post
              I don't think he will retire completely. Even if he doesn't put out any albums anymore, we will probably get a feature now and then.
              ^^

He won't "literally" retire for a long time I think. Sure C5 may be his last solo album but I reckon Weezy will still jump on songs and features now and then. Maybe even a mixtape.

Comment

in fact that most of the albums are already finished or are nearly finished it may be that he will drop 3-4 albums till next year, plus he said c5 will be his last album, I really doubt it will be released in may like the flow dude said, I think it will be released around october next year so he will be 33. it's on weezy when he want to retire, if next year or in 5 years tbh.

Comment

We All Know That Weezy Like To Push Back Things, Maybe Not Now... He Will Retire At The Age Of 35 IMO... I Dont See Him Retiring Anytime Soon... He Still Have To Drop Mixtapes And Counting Them Albums
                  Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

I think he remains more 1/2 years in the rap game...

Comment

He will retire when he is 35

Comment

he said 35.. he's 31 plenty more wayne music in the future
                        ..I think the whole retirement thing is a little overblown.. and the 2nd YM album is long overdue surprised it took so long more than anything

Comment

Working...
                        X