Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunglasses worn by Weezy in Berlin

Hey wayniacs i wanted to ask you for your advice so following:

weezy gave to me his sunglasses he worn on his final concert of his european tour last year on Oct 30th in Berlin (I got the video of another fan to my right side he filmed it I got photos of me with the t-shirt, that was the reason why weezy paid tribute to me and as gift he gave me his sunglasses he pointed with his finger on me made big eyes and threw his glasses into my direction it fell down and he gave his crew-member in front of me signs like "give this man the fucking sunglasses"

my question actually is do you think any freaky wayniac is out in this world to buy this on ebay for a whole lotta money? because to me it is a moment i will carry on in my mind and my heart #nohomo so the sunglasses are cool but only catching dust in my home

lol, weird question, but probably there will be someone, you probably just have to upload the photo of wayne wearing the sunglass and giving it to you and they will trust you. but you probably won't get as much money as you think

Comment

$900 "price" Just look for some fanatic who got moola
      Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

I don't think so.

maybe if weezy was dead then yea.

Comment

Wayne recently at his shows rocks Trasher sunglasses, which cost 5 bucks lol so no you wouldn't get shit for them unless they were nicer brand name sunglasses

- - - Updated - - -

Wayne recently at his shows rocks Trasher sunglasses, which cost 5 bucks lol so no you wouldn't get shit for them unless they were nicer brand name sunglasses

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
            Exactly tbh, unless they're signed

Comment

Originally posted by D_to_tha_R View Post
              Hey wayniacs i wanted to ask you for your advice so following:

weezy gave to me his sunglasses he worn on his final concert of his european tour last year on Oct 30th in Berlin (I got the video of another fan to my right side he filmed it I got photos of me with the t-shirt, that was the reason why weezy paid tribute to me and as gift he gave me his sunglasses he pointed with his finger on me made big eyes and threw his glasses into my direction it fell down and he gave his crew-member in front of me signs like "give this man the fucking sunglasses"

my question actually is do you think any freaky wayniac is out in this world to buy this on ebay for a whole lotta money? because to me it is a moment i will carry on in my mind and my heart #nohomo so the sunglasses are cool but only catching dust in my home
              You won't get a lot

I would just keep them

Comment

naaah haha i thought maybe there's any crazy-ass-wayniac out that would spin the money on this / i know the price of thrashers but man sounds ill - maybe some bonus if i will give it a try on ebay and write in the description a videolink and photos that shows everything and the biggest bonus if i write in the fucking truth - when i first had them on my eyes (it was like 5sec. after he gave it to me) it smelled like SHIT-THAT'S-WEEZY'S-PARFUM

Comment

Originally posted by D_to_tha_R View Post
                  naaah haha i thought maybe there's any crazy-ass-wayniac out that would spin the money on this / i know the price of thrashers but man sounds ill - maybe some bonus if i will give it a try on ebay and write in the description a videolink and photos that shows everything and the biggest bonus if i write in the fucking truth - when i first had them on my eyes (it was like 5sec. after he gave it to me) it smelled like SHIT-THAT'S-WEEZY'S-PARFUM
                  I'm pretty sure that wasn't his parfum, it was his sweat.

Comment

You can get signed posters from him via the internet with proof that he signed it for like 60-100 bucks.

I doubt anybody is gonna take sunglasses that aren't signed. Keep 'em.

Comment

Just keep the glasses for now.

They might be worth four digits in the future but not now.

Comment

I don�t understand, how you can be able to sell the glasses. I know the most important is the remembrance, but the glasses always remind you to it .... I don�t understand it....I wouldn�t sell it for anything...

Comment

Working...
                        X