Sunglasses worn by Weezy in Berlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kristii View Post
    I don�t understand, how you can be able to sell the glasses. I know the most important is the remembrance, but the glasses always remind you to it .... I don�t understand it....I wouldn�t sell it for anything...
    yeah, you're right but i just wanted to hear opinions about that they look good and the best thing was the moments, his tribute-paying look on his face when he saw the shirt and he also gave a thumb up to me then he got on one knee to give me the glasses haaah for a long-year-wayniac its the greatest second of the concert
    however i will keep them

Comment

I'm paying 150$
      Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
      Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
      She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
      Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
      I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
      I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by D_to_tha_R View Post
        Hey wayniacs i wanted to ask you for your advice so following:

weezy gave to me his sunglasses he worn on his final concert of his european tour last year on Oct 30th in Berlin (I got the video of another fan to my right side he filmed it I got photos of me with the t-shirt, that was the reason why weezy paid tribute to me and as gift he gave me his sunglasses he pointed with his finger on me made big eyes and threw his glasses into my direction it fell down and he gave his crew-member in front of me signs like "give this man the fucking sunglasses"

my question actually is do you think any freaky wayniac is out in this world to buy this on ebay for a whole lotta money? because to me it is a moment i will carry on in my mind and my heart #nohomo so the sunglasses are cool but only catching dust in my home
        have you put them on ebay yet??
        im curious to see how much you will get for them

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          have you put them on ebay yet??
          im curious to see how much you will get for them
          nah not yet what do you think some wayniac would pay for it out there in this crazy world? i could only imagine there's some rich ass wayniac

Comment

Originally posted by D_to_tha_R View Post
            nah not yet what do you think some wayniac would pay for it out there in this crazy world? i could only imagine there's some rich ass wayniac
            i really dont think anyone would pay a huge amount of money for them unless he died

Comment

Working...
            X