Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne supertrack impossible or possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    Wayne on songs with Nas - My Generation and Ghetto Rich (killed them both)

Wayne on songs with Jay - Swagga Like Us, Hello Brooklyn 2.0 and Mr Carter (killed Jay on them all)

Wayne on songs with Eminem - Forever, No Love and Drop The World (killed them all)

LOL??? Eminem definitely had the best verse on all of their collabs. Wayne did his thing, but Eminem stole the show on them all. Even if wayne's verses were good, he didn't kill them by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by Control View Post
      LOL??? Eminem definitely had the best verse on all of their collabs. Wayne did his thing, but Eminem stole the show on them all. Even if wayne's verses were good, he didn't kill them by any means.
      I'm not talking about killing the rappers, I'm talking about killing the verses.

Comment

Don't want a supertrack tbh. I don't even want that many features on CV tbh

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          I'm not talking about killing the rappers, I'm talking about killing the verses.
          Oh well in that case yeah.

Comment

Lil Wayne's Forever verse was dope nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
              actually to be quite honest I've seen it several places elsewhere and from an unbiased standpoint:

1 - Ghetto Rich Remix (Wayne > Nas), My Generation (Nas > Wayne)
              2 - Swagga Like Us (Jay-Z > Wayne), Brooklyn 2.0 (Jay-Z > Wayne), Mr. Carter (Wayne > Jay-Z)
              3 - Forever (Eminem > Wayne), No Love (Eminem > Wayne), Drop The World (Wayne > Eminem)

Wayne topped them at least once.
              I'd say it's all right but:
              Wayne killed Forever. And maybe just me but The only reason why I listen to no love is Waynes part� And the swagga like us part from wayne wasn't that bad either...

"Prepared for the worst but still praying for the best"

Comment

Originally posted by WizHeezy View Post
                That'd be a dope idea for a song actually. Especially if you add Kanye on the production and all of the artist deliver classic verses to it. That would be 5 legendary names on 1 Epic Song. Who would you suggest for the production?
                Kanye produced Swagga Like Us.

Comment

why would it be impossible?

dj khaled could set it up

Comment

Originally posted by violin94 View Post
                    Kanye produced Swagga Like Us.
                    Was Eminem & Nas on that? I remember only hearing Kanye, Jay, Wayne & Tip on that.

Let me rephrase my quote for you, I meant a Lil Wayne song produced by Kanye West featuring Eminem, Jay-Z & Nas.

Next time bring the exclusives not yesterday's news, Old Sport.
                    WIZHEEZY�
                    Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface
                    I never cared about you WizHeezy lol. All you ever did was hurt my feelings over the Internet.

Comment

Imagine if Wayne got all they verses and then name dropped on his last verse like Kendrick did

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WizHeezy View Post
                      Was Eminem & Nas on that? I remember only hearing Kanye, Jay, Wayne & Tip on that.

Let me rephrase my quote for you, I meant a Lil Wayne song produced by Kanye West featuring Eminem, Jay-Z & Nas.

Next time bring the exclusives not yesterday's news, Old Sport.
                      Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                      Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                      She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                      Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                      I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                      I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                        why would it be impossible?

dj khaled could set it up

fuck Khaled

Comment