Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Wayne stop saying 'pussy' in his songs lately on purpose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Wayne stop saying 'pussy' in his songs lately on purpose?

Last edited by WeezyMinaj; 10-02-2016, 03:24 PM.

Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
    Lately when someone says that they don't like Lil Wayne and I ask why they address the fact that he says pussy in his songs all the time but on his recent songs and features there are no pussy line (as far as I heard). Do you think Wayne did this on purpose due to the loads of criticism he got from it or that it's just a natural thing and he doesn't feel lines like that anymore.

Tbh, I'm glad he stopped with it and I really think Wayne overall is getting better and better lately.
    Pussy lines ain't a problem. It's just too damn much of them and no clever use of it. He has been rapping about sex, money and guns ever since he left his freestyle on Burrdmans voicemail, but he did it dope so who the fuck cared? Nobody.

What I'm saying he doesn't have to quit it, just change it back to what it was, at least some. But ofc I'd like him to quit it instead of keep doing it Wowzers style.
    Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
    Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
    She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
    Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
    I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
    I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Lately when someone says that they don't like Lil Wayne and I ask why they address the fact that he says pussy in his songs all the time but on his recent songs and features there are no pussy line (as far as I heard). Do you think Wayne did this on purpose due to the loads of criticism he got from it or that it's just a natural thing and he doesn't feel lines like that anymore.

Tbh, I'm glad he stopped with it and I really think Wayne overall is getting better and better lately.
      he has talked about pussy he just been spiting a cleaner illusion

Comment

Well id wonder if wayne started to care about this criticism...on the one hand he tweeted bout the bad critics last year so it could be but on the other hand sex was always a song topic to him and will always be. I dunno forreal but i also enjoy his latest features more (you can see it with ROAE it gets bad criticism sometimes but wayne is (nearly) always praised)

Comment

He's always talked about pussy but he did it in a more clever and stylish way. Maybe he didn't talk about it AS much as recent years but he has always done it. That being said, if he is starting to control himself a bit more with that then I am glad it would be nice to get more from the heart songs from Wayne, these don't have to necessarily be 'Tie my hands' type songs but just a little more lyrical relation to life rather than pussy.

Comment

well maybe , i feel too that he is stepping his game up , can't wait for that c5 single!

Comment

he always talked bout pussy, but not as much as he did the past year. i think he used so many pussy lines that he either is tired of those or he can't create new ones lol. am pretty sure there will be those lines in one of the next songs.

Comment

He over dosed on pussy lines with ianahb 2 so now he's staying away from them

Comment

He still says pussy in his verses and always did from the start

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    He still says pussy in his verses and always did from the start
                    This.

I think people were just getting mad at the pussy songs he was doing

Comment

this thread and your fav artist being nicki minaj = you r a homo

Comment

i hope wayne don't ever stop with pussy lines

Comment

Working...
                        X