Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Wayne stop saying 'pussy' in his songs lately on purpose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    This.

I think people were just getting mad at the pussy songs he was doing
    Ya but he was way overdoing it. I had friends that were pumped for D4 and texted me once it came out saying he ruined it by talking about pussy way too much. And they've been listening to wayne for years

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
      Ya but he was way overdoing it. I had friends that were pumped for D4 and texted me once it came out saying he ruined it by talking about pussy way too much. And they've been listening to wayne for years
      Was he really over-doing it though?

I had a few friends say the same thing to me, but I'm pretty sure they were just reading the YouTube comments.

Comment

the people who complain about weezy rapping about pussy obviously does not get any.

Comment

I doubt he was aware people had problems with it

Never heard anyone complain about it outside of internet forums

And Wayne barely knows how to work a computer so.....
          "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
          Guns and stretchers
          Cristal and dubs for breakfast
          I just got one suggestion - none should test him
          'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
          Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
          Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Wayne know how to work a comp he has macbook's and iphones and shit

Comment

That boy was OD on those pussy lines the past year, (IANAHB II, D5 especially).. This thread is funny though, he's the only rapper that can put out shit like that and we'll still like it no matter what.. Glad he stopped that trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                That boy was OD on those pussy lines the past year, (IANAHB II, D5 especially).. This thread is funny though, he's the only rapper that can put out shit like that and we'll still like it no matter what.. Glad he stopped that trash.
                don't you mean c4?

Comment

There was someone this year or last year late saying that "Weezy always change his style of rapping year by year"
                  Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    He's always talked about pussy but he did it in a more clever and stylish way. Maybe he didn't talk about it AS much as recent years but he has always done it. That being said, if he is starting to control himself a bit more with that then I am glad it would be nice to get more from the heart songs from Wayne, these don't have to necessarily be 'Tie my hands' type songs but just a little more lyrical relation to life rather than pussy.
                    Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
                    Pussy lines ain't a problem. It's just too damn much of them and no clever use of it. He has been rapping about sex, money and guns ever since he left his freestyle on Burrdmans voicemail, but he did it dope so who the fuck cared? Nobody.

What I'm saying he doesn't have to quit it, just change it back to what it was, at least some. But ofc I'd like him to quit it instead of keep doing it Wowzers style.
                    Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                    he has talked about pussy he just been spiting a cleaner illusion
                    Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    He still says pussy in his verses and always did from the start
                    Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    This.

I think people were just getting mad at the pussy songs he was doing [IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\pc1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
                    Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    Was he really over-doing it though?

I had a few friends say the same thing to me, but I'm pretty sure they were just reading the YouTube comments.
                    No offense but did you guys read the OP? I never said anything about him not saying or mentioning it in previous songs, my point was that lately because of his recent songs were he mentions it a lot it really has become a trademark of his common hater 'Why don't you like Lil Wayne? I don't wanna hear pussy in every line' and even critics said things about it. When he did 'Pussy Monster' on C3 he actually reveiced critical acclaim for that song, probably because he was doing it a more clever, sarcastic way.

Since he tweeted about the criticism he got and trying to improve and me noticing him saying less nor no pussy in his recent verses (compare his latest verses to IANAHB2 and you definitely hear a difference in the lyrical content) I decided to make this thread because I was actually curious... I never said he never talked about pussy before.

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    this thread and your fav artist being nicki minaj = you r a homo
                    Your mom disagrees. bye

Comment

Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
                      Since he tweeted about the criticism he got and trying to improve and me noticing him saying less nor no pussy in his recent verses (compare his latest verses to IANAHB2 and you definitely hear a difference in the lyrical content) I decided to make this thread because I was actually curious... I never said he never talked about pussy before.
                      You're right, looks like I misread your post

But I don't think Wayne slowed down on his horrible pussylines because he doesn't like them himself. He wouldn't use them these last years if he thought it was wack. I just think he knows it's even better with other type of lyrics, more in the direction he is headed right now. It's more similiar to what he did when he blew up like crazy. He knows, he knows...
                      Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                      Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                      She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                      Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                      I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                      I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
                        No offense but did you guys read the OP? I never said anything about him not saying or mentioning it in previous songs, my point was that lately because of his recent songs were he mentions it a lot it really has become a trademark of his common hater 'Why don't you like Lil Wayne? I don't wanna hear pussy in every line' and even critics said things about it. When he did 'Pussy Monster' on C3 he actually reveiced critical acclaim for that song, probably because he was doing it a more clever, sarcastic way.

Your mom disagrees. bye
                        fuck you smartass

Comment

Them shits were hilarious on IANHB2, but I'm glad he's chillin with them

Comment

Working...
                          X