Lol it just hit me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol it just hit me...

Sitting here, stoned as fuck, listening to 3 Peat and it just honestly hit me...I remember now...I remember why I listen -to hip - hop music now, it's because of Lil Wayne. Song's like this make me realize why I even started liking rap music. I remember the first time I heard Lil Wayne, I was in grade 8. Ever since then I loved him pauze...even though he may not be putting out the same quality now as then, he's still one of the best musicians in the world atm..fuck.

lol 2 baked

stoner thoughts. #classic

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
      Sitting here, stoned as fuck, listening to 3 Peat and it just honestly hit me...I remember now...I remember why I listen -to hip - hop music now, it's because of Lil Wayne. Song's like this make me realize why I even started liking rap music. I remember the first time I heard Lil Wayne, I was in grade 8. Ever since then I loved him pauze...even though he may not be putting out the same quality now as then, he's still one of the best musicians in the world atm..fuck.

lol 2 baked
      i exactly the same homey.

i remember hearing carter three for the first time and falling in love with Hiphop.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post

lol 2 baked

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

Comment

3 Peat >>>
            המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

did the same a few days ago wtf

3 Peat one of the GOAT intros oh lawd

album still so powerful
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

I'm Me > 3 Peat

By a landslide. Wish that was the actual intro. Hits much harder.

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                  I'm Me > 3 Peat

By a landslide. Wish that was the actual intro. Hits much harder.
                  Both are dope and both work as an intro

Comment

3 Peat best intro to an album ever

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      3 Peat best intro to an album ever
                      Definitely. That, or Tha Mobb tbvh.

shiit, now I gotta listen to it again

Comment

Tha Mobb is most certainly better than both I'm Me and 3 Peat. Tha Mobb might be his greatest display of lyrical prowess/acumen. And he ain't need no hook for that sheeeeeeeeiiiit!

Comment

Working...
                        X