Clear All

• Abortion .

Comment

• up, up, and away

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
        Novacane

Comment

• Wow yall voted out I Like The View so early, wow im done like atleast top 3 song wow

Comment

• Up, Up & Away =)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
            Wow yall voted out I Like The View so early, wow im done like atleast top 3 song wow
            Why not join in because one of your favorite songs got voted out ?

Does that not say something to you if most Lil Wayne fans vote it out ?

You acting like a spoilt child right now

Comment

• Up, Up & Away...

It will be more interesting when Mirror, Abortion, How To Love & Up, Up n Away will get voted out

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                Up, Up & Away =)

- - - Updated - - -

Why not join in because one of your favorite songs got voted out ?

Does that not say something to you if most Lil Wayne fans vote it out ?

You acting like a spoilt child right now
                Im spoiled and catching feelings cause I dont wanna vote lol? Im not gonna vote if its this total bullshit. Thats like having a conversation with a wall, nah im good

I Like The View gets voted out before Up, Up & Away, nah thats just bullshit. Are you even able to listen to Up, Up & Away 2 times in a row without getting a headache?

I like the view - awesome beat, nice flow, dope lyrics

Comment

• im voting megaman again niggaaaa

Comment

• Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Up, Up & Away

Comment

• Ermm... Mirror

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                          Im spoiled and catching feelings cause I dont wanna vote lol? Im not gonna vote if its this total bullshit. Thats like having a conversation with a wall, nah im good

I Like The View gets voted out before Up, Up & Away, nah thats just bullshit. Are you even able to listen to Up, Up & Away 2 times in a row without getting a headache?

I like the view - awesome beat, nice flow, dope lyrics
                          one of my top 3 songs (so special) was removed when it was a masterpiece with john legend hooks and nice verses , im still here voting though bruh....

HOW TO LOVE! out

Comment

Working...
                          X