Tha Carter IV Elimination Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
    Wow yall voted out I Like The View so early, wow im done like atleast top 3 song wow
    they voted out how to hate in round 2 and that is the ONLY song on the album wiith a fuckng substance with 6 foot 7 foot. i was so mad when that happened but i didn't say anything because i was scared someone was gunna catch feelings at me, but I'm at my wit's end. I don't play games to lose round 2 i play to WIN. quit fucking playing with me dawg -_- Imma start voting people's favorite songs out on purpose cuz i feel like my favorites are being targeted routinely.

Comment

• Up, Up & Away

Comment

• so special

Comment

Im spoiled and catching feelings cause I dont wanna vote lol? Im not gonna vote if its this total bullshit. Thats like having a conversation with a wall, nah im good

I Like The View gets voted out before Up, Up & Away, nah thats just bullshit. Are you even able to listen to Up, Up & Away 2 times in a row without getting a headache?

I like the view - awesome beat, nice flow, dope lyrics
          It's all opinions, this is what this game is about.

It's not called "Ozzie's C4 Elimination Game".

Comment

Im spoiled and catching feelings cause I dont wanna vote lol? Im not gonna vote if its this total bullshit. Thats like having a conversation with a wall, nah im good

I Like The View gets voted out before Up, Up & Away, nah thats just bullshit. Are you even able to listen to Up, Up & Away 2 times in a row without getting a headache?

look at this nigga here smh.

how old are you?

one of your favorite songs gets voted out so you cry about it and say you are not gonna vote anymore.

you know how childish this is?

Comment

Wow yall voted out I Like The View so early, wow im done like atleast top 3 song wow
              lol this is exactly why i said i didn't want to do this game after the ianahb2 game i did

we only on the 6th round too

i mean i love i like the view but do u see me or anyone else moaning about it being voted out?

Comment

• mirror......
                "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                Guns and stretchers
                Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Mirror again
                  Know Yourself

Comment

I've voted Up Up & Away every round, just look if you don't believe me.

I Like The View is a better song, I know that.

But I'm not getting upset like you are

You sounding like a kid who didn't get what they want from their parents so they cry and cry about it

Comment

• Up Up & Away

- - - Updated - - -

Up Up & Away

Comment

• How To Love

Comment

• i vote out megaman

Comment

Working...
                          X