X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      tez gets too much hate.. hes good at what he's doing, wayne wouldn't trust him so much if it wasnt like that
      Man anyone (almost) can produce or pick shit with pop appeal but real music fans like true artists. Kanye doesnt do that shit and he's just as/more successful than Wayne. Waynes a lazy rich motherfucker.
      'I don't foresee shit.'

"‎You old ass rappers better stay on tour
      You're like 44, I got a 44, I'm 24
      I could murk you and come home when I'm 44"

Free �ber rides code: uberoctbr

Comment

Originally posted by SerjTank View Post
        Man anyone (almost) can produce or pick shit with pop appeal but real music fans like true artists. Kanye doesnt do that shit and he's just as/more successful than Wayne. Waynes a lazy rich motherfucker.
        please take a big l for calling wayne lazy

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          please take a big l for calling wayne lazy
          yeah, if anything, Wayne is FAR from lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
            true but it's understandable , that wayne fans , will find someone to blame for every pushback or bad song or bad choice etc and this wont be their/yours/mine idol weezy himself , but someone else close to him , tez mostly (or scoob or drama if the d5 mixtape is pushed back for a while for example (this actually happened ))...sometimes though , despite the work that he might be doing well , he obviously fails at some thing...who isnt though?
            that's that kush talking yea?? jk.. all true what u said.. i agree bruh
            Originally posted by SerjTank View Post
            Kanye is just that kind of guy that wants and likes to do shit himself. Because he is egoistic maniac who thinks he is best in everything.. And tbvh he is pretty good in every aspect of music producing..
            Wayne is definitely, definitely not lazy. LOL. He just doesn't bother with that. He is a rapper, so he raps. He said it himself bro.

Tez shouldn't get this much hate tbh.. Pushbacks are good. I don't know how ppl don't get that. They make attention and hype go up. Of course, not too many pushbacks, but one pushback is a must if you want album to sell good.

Comment

Working...
            X