Wayne needs to bump Tupac again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne needs to bump Tupac again.

Lil Wayne needs to start bumping Tupac again, it had a much more positive impact on his music he needs to stay away from Odd Futures music and quit mimicking there style. Ever since he started listening to Odd Future especially in 2012 he tryed to hard to give his music 'shock value' and 'comedic' effect but he failed because its simply not his style, also his humble nature was thrown out the window. however, his style is repairing a lot lately so i guess I'm a bit late but this was just something i noticed.

i know a lot of you guys fall for that 'Alex Midler' story being the reason why Wayne started skating but its bullshit. He said all that just to be humble, the real reason for it was just so he could chill with Odd Future, get 'Turnt Up' and do crazy shit. Cause it was clear that he was going through something at that stage in his career and needed to get his mind off something, noticed how as soon as he got off probation he hasn't touched his board and actually doesn't seem to fussed?

Pretty much all of the C3 sessions has a evident influence from Tupac.
    I Am Not A Human Being 2 had evident influence from Odd Future.

Which do you prefer?
    Last edited by Zimmie; 03-28-2014, 07:50 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Wayne's biggest influence during the C3 Sessions era was Dipset, Wayne has never had to try to use any shock value in any of his songs, and his Alex Midler story is 100% believable. If he wanted to hang with Odd Future he could do it anytime, he is fucking Lil Wayne.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post

Wayne's biggest influence during the C3 Sessions era was Dipset, Wayne has never had to try to use any shock value in any of his songs, and his Alex Midler story is 100% believable. If he wanted to hang with Odd Future he could do it anytime, he is fucking Lil Wayne.

okay lets analyse these songs

Tyler, The Creator-Bastard Intro (w/ Lyrics) - YouTube

Lil Wayne - IANAHB (Lyrics) - YouTube

Same style instrumental and "i get head while its decapitated","tampons and manure" WTF

im not saying Wayne fully went Odd Future on us but he definitely got influenced by them i guess i went a little off track with the whole skating story

C3 Sessions had a HUGE tupac influence listen to Killuminati: 7 Day Theory and there is definately a heavy Pac influence there.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

[MENTION=62207]Lil_zimmie[/MENTION] with the L

Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post

okay lets analyse these songs

Tyler, The Creator-Bastard Intro (w/ Lyrics) - YouTube

Lil Wayne - IANAHB (Lyrics) - YouTube

Same style instrumental and "i get head while its decapitated","tampons and manure" WTF

im not saying Wayne fully went Odd Future on us but he definitely got influenced by them i guess i went a little off track with the whole skating story

C3 Sessions had a HUGE tupac influence listen to Killuminati: 7 Day Theory and there is definately a heavy Pac influence there.
          I'm sorry, but that keyboard on the intro is no indication of anything, it has more similarities with the one used on Rich Forever. Those lyrics are just a result of Wayne being really shitty. Please stop with this argument, you are embarrassing yourself.
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
            I'm sorry, but that keyboard on the intro is no indication of anything, it has more similarities with the one used on Rich Forever. Those lyrics are just a result of Wayne being really shitty. Please stop with this argument, you are embarrassing yourself.
            false, your simply using the imbecile nature of the people on this forum to your advantage in order to embrass me and therefore 'win' this argument.

no.

Back in the day Wayne clearly stated Pac as a heavy influence he even has Pacs lyrics tatted across his freaking chest! obviously there was a HEAVY influence from Tupac in his earlier music which was all fantastic. Then as soon as he said 'im listening to a lot of Odd Future' he had that wack 'turnt' personality, was skating heavy and doing weird shit all the time of which is commonly associated with Tyler The Creators style.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Comment

This thread is prolly the biggest reach I've ever seen on this site.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Wayne only listens to his own music dont forget

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                    Wayne only listens to his own music dont forget
                    Didn't mean to thank you lol

Why pick on somebody helpless
                    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

He needs to listen to C2. Tha Mobb >>>
                      those lyrics and flow.
                      http://rapgenius.com/Lil-wayne-tha-mobb-lyrics
                      .................... ....................

Comment

but who ho said he stopped listening to tupac?

yall be saying the craziest shit
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                        X