X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      only people that needs to study, really dig, and get influenced to the music are new rappers that need to prove their skills to be on the top...

Wayne already done all that, made eveybody ad their moma call him the best rapper alive and no other rapper could stop him...

HE BEEN DOING THAT! Wayne is a legend....Tha Carter V is going to be the end of a Legacy...2004-2014....Era of 10 years, murdering the game...

Wayne and Kanye killed it so hard around 2008-2010...now there is a whole genre of hip hop artists doing that "Autotune rap"...Both were ahead of their time....Every rapper rappin now, u can hear the Wayne influence on em...

"And I've done it before!....please don't let me do it no more!" - Weezy Fucking baby BITCHEEES!
      "I been through all that. I done, done what you sayin
      I put it down when the others was playin"
      .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post

I wish there was a full version of this =/

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
          Of course Wayne is influenced by Tupac, no one says different.. But to say that he's into OF so hard that he's trying to be them and that's the reason why his music aint as good as before is just stupid..

Wayne's influenced by Pac, Biggie, Dipset, Pimp C, Jay-Z etc.. So just stop, Wayne is at the point he is right now and it has nothing to do with OF..Wayne stepping his game up tho, so why are you making this thread now..

And stop bring up the tattoos all the time, fuck Wayne even got ESPN tatted on him..
          The ESPN tat is because he watches a lot of sport and its relevant to him, his clearly influenced by sport stars also so i have no idea where you were going with that argument.@sealneaward clearly said that Tupac didn't influence his earlier music and that i was "just wrong" so i responded. Also yes, Wayne is stepping his game up a lot and i clearly pointed out in my first post that was very late with this thread, but it was something i was thinking about. OF has had a big influence in Waynes recent music and style(2012-2013) you cant deny it i mean look.

"i dont give a fuck i put the ass in assassin" thats a earl inspired line

i mean fuck look at these two pics:

Rocking EARL sweatshirts and there's more examples i mean
          You really cant pick up the influence at all?

okay now lets look back a bit:

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          only people that needs to study, really dig, and get influenced to the music are new rappers that need to prove their skills to be on the top...

Wayne already done all that, made eveybody ad their moma call him the best rapper alive and no other rapper could stop him...

HE BEEN DOING THAT! Wayne is a legend....Tha Carter V is going to be the end of a Legacy...2004-2014....Era of 10 years, murdering the game...

Wayne and Kanye killed it so hard around 2008-2010...now there is a whole genre of hip hop artists doing that "Autotune rap"...Both were ahead of their time....Every rapper rappin now, u can hear the Wayne influence on em...

"And I've done it before!....please don't let me do it no more!" - Weezy Fucking baby BITCHEEES!
          Well Waynes skills have took a nose dive in recent years maybe he needs some more inspiration again so he can get for that top spot. However, 2014 Wayne is excellent and i am again delayed with this thread but it doesn't matter.
          Last edited by Zimmie; 03-29-2014, 03:37 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

just give up already bro.

Comment

I like Odd Future more than Tupac tbh
              Originally posted by dametri426
              nigga jay z lips are average size
              Originally posted by Waynasite
              Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                The ESPN tat is because he watches a lot of sport and its relevant to him, his clearly influenced by sport stars also so i have no idea where you were going with that argument.@sealneaward clearly said that Tupac didn't influence his earlier music and that i was "just wrong" so i responded. Also yes, Wayne is stepping his game up a lot and i clearly pointed out in my first post that was very late with this thread, but it was something i was thinking about. OF has had a big influence in Waynes recent music and style(2012-2013) you cant deny it i mean look.

Well Waynes skills have took a nose dive in recent years maybe he needs some more inspiration again so he can get for that top spot. However, 2014 Wayne is excellent and i am again delayed with this thread but it doesn't matter.
                Look at you comparing Waynes clothes talking about how he is getting influence by ppls. You dont know shit you dumb stalker

Comment

[MENTION=73694]sealneaward[/MENTION] never said Wayne wasn't influenced by pac he just said he's more influenced by Jay-Z, Dipset & Pimp C. And he's right about that.

What about them pics? Yeah he wore a Earl t-shirt, he supports them cause he's a fan and a friend. I can show you pics with Lupe holding a skateboard, doesn't mean shit.

You really telling me that he started skating, changed his hole attitude to rap and style, started Trukfit etc because of Odd Future?

Why pick on somebody helpless
                  If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                    Look at you comparing Waynes clothes talking about how he is getting influence by ppls. You dont know shit you dumb stalker
                    oh shut the fuck up you homo im not even going to bother arguing with you your dumb as fuck and you worship a guy who doesn't give a fuck about you. Your literally the dumbest kid ive ever heard about GTFO of my thread and never return.

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                    @sealneaward never said Wayne wasn't influenced by pac he just said he's more influenced by Jay-Z, Dipset & Pimp C. And he's right about that.

What about them pics? Yeah he wore a Earl t-shirt, he supports them cause he's a fan and a friend. I can show you pics with Lupe holding a skateboard, doesn't mean shit.

You really telling me that he started skating, changed his hole attitude to rap and style, started Trukfit etc because of Odd Future?

"Please stop thinking that Wayne's earlier music was influenced by Pac, you are just plain wrong."

Wayne started skating and rapping like a retard because of the influence from Odd Future prior to 2012 skating and the OFWGKTA movement was heavy remember when he wore that panda mask in the HYFR video? yeah sure his supporting them whatever it doesn't make sense that later down the track he did all the crazy mixing and matching clothes and all that junk.

quoting them in songs,wearing there shit,"i dont like a bald pussy i like wolf pussy' WTF

you guys are all blind if you cant tell.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

oh shut the fuck up you homo im not even going to bother arguing with you your dumb as fuck and you worship a guy who doesn't give a fuck about you. Your literally the dumbest kid ive ever heard about GTFO of my thread and never return.

"Please stop thinking that Wayne's earlier music was influenced by Pac, you are just plain wrong."

Wayne started skating and rapping like a retard because of the influence from Odd Future prior to 2012 skating and the OFWGKTA movement was heavy remember when he wore that panda mask in the HYFR video? yeah sure his supporting them whatever it doesn't make sense that later down the track he did all the crazy mixing and matching clothes and all that junk.

quoting them in songs,wearing there shit,"i dont like a bald pussy i like wolf pussy' WTF

you guys are all blind if you cant tell.

I worship his music you dumb fuck. You just made a thread about nothing, doing your little calcualtion on what music Wayne listens too. You dont know fucking shit about what music he listens too. Better go try and make some friends than make stupid ass therads like this

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                        I worship his music you dumb fuck. You just made a thread about nothing, doing your little calcualtion on what music Wayne listens too. You dont know fucking shit about what music he listens too. Better go try and make some friends than make stupid ass therads like this
                        LMFAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO omfg thats all i needed to read to know your a dipshit

btw i have friends unlike you.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

too many feelings catched on this thread

Comment

Working...
                          X