Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moment By Lil' Wayne Subliminal Message?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoOffTheDome View Post
    He said you dont have to call the Fireman to put a match out meaning he doesn't need to rap at Fireman level(Carter 2 skillset) in order to compete with the low level competition(matches) that are out today. I been a Wayne fan since day 1 and am very good about translating his meanings. Ask me about any other line andI will translate.
    goddamn

and what about i cant remember my last drought lyric??

Comment

smoke (3).jpg Best Rapper Alive Tho !

Comment

Moment the songs show the different levels weezy can adapt too and as of now he's had no issue doing so.... also check out this fan made video of moment pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by thayoungdon View Post
          Moment the songs show the different levels weezy can adapt too and as of now he's had no issue doing so.... also check out this fan made video of moment pretty cool

that pitch on wayne's voice though

and it's the studio footage/video mostly from the previous weezy wednesday 67bh

Comment

Originally posted by thayoungdon View Post

both videos are ruined because of the edited song.

and the fan video was pointless cause it was just weezy Wednesdays episodes merged together and it was also flipped lol.

Comment

Working...
            X