Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has this music video got over 5 million views? [Rapper wears Lil Wayne shirt]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has this music video got over 5 million views? [Rapper wears Lil Wayne shirt]

lol wtf did I just listen to.

Comment

They must be big in brazil because I saw another one of their videos and it has 9 mill views

Comment

the world is bigger than US homes

Comment

yo [MENTION=616]luciana[/MENTION]

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

yep, they're from Brazil...
            Thats why im ashamed of my country, those guys are big around here...
            this is so stupid, the guy still wears braces

Comment

Originally posted by luciana View Post
              With all respect, but that's a stupid ass reason to be ashamed of your contry. Why would anyone be ashamed of their country? It's your country. If you think those guys don't make it better, then you make it better..

I don't get people who are not proud of their origin and are ashamed of their country.

There are fools in every country tbvh.

Comment

WTF brazilian riff raff?

Comment

wayne wouldn't be happy about this, he would want him wearing trukfit instead

Comment

yea but weezy influenced them

Comment

That was kind of strange when I saw it

He should at least make them look more like a grill.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                        With all respect, but that's a stupid ass reason to be ashamed of your contry. Why would anyone be ashamed of their country? It's your country. If you think those guys don't make it better, then you make it better..

I don't get people who are not proud of their origin and are ashamed of their country.

There are fools in every country tbvh.
                        thats not the only thing why i dont like my country, or you think we must be proud to live in a country where the politicans steal money from us, and dont put it in education or hospitals for example? may i say that i saw a guy almost die last week cause we didnt have the right gas-mask for him at the hospital i work, so we couldnt let him get more oxygen, and he almost died, just because the goverment dont put the money on the right places, just on their wallet... its sad to live in a poor country, taken by the traffic, violence and death, just because people were not able to go to school!
                        yea, theres bullshit everywhere and fools on every country, but i am ashamed to live here because who is in the power of our country dont do any shit for us, and our people is blind enough to not see that!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        yea but weezy influenced them
                        yea, and i think is great that weezy is that famous and influence people around the hole world :] i just dont like those guys, they are stupid af

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                        That was kind of strange when I saw it

He should at least make them look more like a grill.
                        i know right? whats is he like? 13? lmao... at least he should cover it with something, like you said, look more like a grill

Comment

Working...
                        X