Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has this music video got over 5 million views? [Rapper wears Lil Wayne shirt]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luciana View Post
    thats not the only thing why i dont like my country, or you think we must be proud to live in a country where the politicans steal money from us, and dont put it in education or hospitals for example? may i say that i saw a guy almost die last week cause we didnt have the right gas-mask for him at the hospital i work, so we couldnt let him get more oxygen, and he almost died, just because the goverment dont put the money on the right places, just on their wallet... its sad to live in a poor country, taken by the traffic, violence and death, just because people were not able to go to school!
    yea, theres bullshit everywhere and fools on every country, but i am ashamed to live here because who is in the power of our country dont do any shit for us, and our people is blind enough to not see that!

- - - Updated - - -

yea, and i think is great that weezy is that famous and influence people around the hole world :] i just dont like those guys, they are stupid af

- - - Updated - - -

i know right? whats is he like? 13? lmao... at least he should cover it with something, like you said, look more like a grill
    Just so you know, politics like that are same in almost every single country. Fuck, you live in BRAZIL, some people would give everything to visit or live in Brazil.. You should be happy that you have a place where to live, there are people with way more serious problems.

You should be proud of your country because I'm sure there are more good things about Brazil than bad things.
    And every country has those bad things, if you should be ashamed of something it should be the world, not your own country.

Being ashamed and being mad at the goverment is two different kind of things..

Comment

the girls in this video are 10/10 but omfg those guys are just so fail they look like huge nerds cant take there 'hard' look very serious hahahah

#FREEVELVET

Comment

yep, they're from Brazil...
        Thats why im ashamed of my country, those guys are big around here...
        this is so stupid, the guy still wears braces

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          Just so you know, politics like that are same in almost every single country. Fuck, you live in BRAZIL, some people would give everything to visit or live in Brazil.. You should be happy that you have a place where to live, there are people with way more serious problems.

You should be proud of your country because I'm sure there are more good things about Brazil than bad things.
          And every country has those bad things, if you should be ashamed of something it should be the world, not your own country.

Being ashamed and being mad at the goverment is two different kind of things..
          im not just mad, i am ashamed of all this bullshit... if you like your country even with those kind of things, good for you...
          even tho im not a poor person in my country, i take it personal all those bad things we have here... of course there are good thing, but this is not gonna educate our people or save our people at the hospitals... come on, we gonna have the world cup here this year, and you know what EVERYONE are saying? that we cant build a good place for the world cup with hospitals! so fuck the sick people cause we gonna have a big event?
          but anyway, i respect your opinion, good for you that youre proud of you country and you can live with all those bad things, but i dont, i see people die every weekend for all this bullshit, we dont have money to save people in a public hospital, so i have a different way to see than you... so you could respect my opinion as well, and we're fine

Comment

im not just mad, i am ashamed of all this bullshit... if you like your country even with those kind of things, good for you...
            even tho im not a poor person in my country, i take it personal all those bad things we have here... of course there are good thing, but this is not gonna educate our people or save our people at the hospitals... come on, we gonna have the world cup here this year, and you know what EVERYONE are saying? that we cant build a good place for the world cup with hospitals! so fuck the sick people cause we gonna have a big event?
            but anyway, i respect your opinion, good for you that youre proud of you country and you can live with all those bad things, but i dont, i see people die every weekend for all this bullshit, we dont have money to save people in a public hospital, so i have a different way to see than you... so you could respect my opinion as well, and we're fine
            Of course I respect your opinion. And don't get me wrong, I'm not proud of our politics, I'm proud of my country, our anthem, our flag, our history. Like I said politics like that and bad economy is present in almost every country. But I don't think that's the reason to be ashamed of your country. And these dudes trying to rap or whatever certainly aren't as well.. I mean every country has retards like them..

But like you said, I don't know what's really going on in your country, I can see only objectively and objectively Brazil is great country.

Comment

this is the hands down dumbest off topic thread I have ever seen

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                the girls in this video are 10/10 but omfg those guys are just so fail they look like huge nerds cant take there 'hard' look very serious hahahah
                Still they're in this video with those 10/10 girls and you just sits infront of your computer fantasize about those girls

Why pick on somebody helpless
                If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                  Still they're in this video with those 10/10 girls and you just sits infront of your computer fantasize about those girls
                  thats a good point but then again throw dollars at certain woman they'll do whatever man just cause there in the vid it doesn't mean much they could have been paid a wage to be there

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Of course I respect your opinion. And don't get me wrong, I'm not proud of our politics, I'm proud of my country, our anthem, our flag, our history. Like I said politics like that and bad economy is present in almost every country. But I don't think that's the reason to be ashamed of your country. And these dudes trying to rap or whatever certainly aren't as well.. I mean every country has retards like them..

But like you said, I don't know what's really going on in your country, I can see only objectively and objectively Brazil is great country.
                    lets just stay on the good things about Brazil... great butts and great beaches...

Comment

lets just stay on the good things about Brazil... great butts and great beaches...
                      yes please

but im like the only one on the forums that hasn't seen your butt im so inactive

Comment

yes please

but im like the only one on the forums that hasn't seen your butt im so inactive
                        ill pm the nudes m8

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                          ill pm the nudes m8
                          ur gr8 m8

Comment

Working...
                          X