Tha Carter III vs Nas Untitled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    i think its pretty pointless to compare two random albums, this is a lil wayne fan page and if one of the two albums is by wayne its obviously which one will get more votes.
    It's not pointless to compare two albums, and these are not random.

Comment

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
      It's not pointless to compare two albums, and these are not random.
      it is pointless and the albums are random, OP could have chosen plenty other albums released in 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        it is pointless and the albums are random, OP could have chosen plenty other albums released in 2008.
        like what? both albums are great ,they came out same year, and were nominated for numerous award's lol kid's these day's Know nothing bout music

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          never even heard the has album
          That's not really a surprise when that's all you ever say when people talk about other Hip Hop artists and albums.

Not heard.

Dunno who that is.

etc.

etc.

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
            like what? both albums are great ,they came out same year, and were nominated for numerous award's lol kid's these day's Know nothing bout music
            there are some other albums which were nominated on plenty awards.

Comment

Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
              to me these are the 2 best albums of 08 I want to know which one you guys think is the best album

both were nominated for rap album of the year a the grammy's in 09 which wayne won but I always questioned that seeing how even tho c3 is great it kinda all over the place , compared to Nas album which is a straight up hip hop concept album just my thought's I do know that a MILLI should not have won best rap solo performance over slave and the master that's just so stupid imo thought's...............
              It Should Be Tha Carter III Vs. Paper Trail

Paper Trail >>>>> Untitled (Nigger)

Whatever You Like, Swagger Like Us & Dead & Gone Were Arguably Top 5 Songs That Year . . .
              Last edited by BrewCityYM; 04-14-2014, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                It Should Be Tha Carter III Vs. Paper Trail

Paper Trail >>>>> Untitled (Nigger)

Whatever You Like, Swagger Like Us & Dead & Gone Were Arguably Top 5 Songs That Year . . .
                Man I completely forgot about that album...."I'm Illy" is one of his best songs...

Comment

Originally posted by DaFinest View Post
                  Man I completely forgot about that album...."I'm Illy" is one of his best songs...
                  Yes That Whole Album Is Goat & A All-time Great . . . . . I'm Illy Went The Fuck In . . . & The 56 Bars Song

The One With Rihanna, The One With BoB & Ludacris, Whats Happenin . . . . His Best Album

Comment

Working...
                  X