Moment vs Believe Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moment vs Believe Me

now we got the mastered version of believe me and we're not totally hyped about believe me anymore i think we can compare moment to believe me. both are recorded for c5 even though moment is a leftover.
    which one do you prefer? and would you rather have chosen moment as first single?
    Moment
    0%
    Believe Me
    0%

Believe me wouldn't really have even gotten me hyped if it were a Drake blog song, like it was supposed to be in the first place.

Moment talks about CV, has NOTHING but Wayne, and is way more upbeat. I think this new song sucks besides Drake.

It is disgusting that they chose this as the first single.

Comment

This is a very hard one.

Comment

I went with believe me.

Comment

Looking at it as a single, compared to the impact of the singles for his past 2 albums (Rich as Fuck, Bitches Love Me, No Worries, How to Love, John, 6 Foot 7 Foot, She Will, Mirror) (I'm not even going to mention My Homies Still)

I like Drake but having a little too much of him on a Wayne single made it feel like a outtake from a Drake & Wayne album collab, (My Darling Baby, Ignorant Shit, Stuntin, etc)

Though again, looking at his singles, absolutely all of them have a feature, so apparently, having a Wayne only single is not how YMCMB roll, at least as of lately. I think the last only Wayne single was I Am Not A Human Being?

Moment wasn't teased as much, so our expectations weren't high, and it delivered.
          Moment was more melodic, so I guess I really enjoy Moment more, lyrics wise though, Believe Me is what I prefer since it essentially delivered more lines from both Wayne & Drake.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
            This is a very hard one.
            I agree I can't vote

Comment

Originally posted by aarontropf View Post
              Believe me wouldn't really have even gotten me hyped if it were a Drake blog song, like it was supposed to be in the first place.

Moment talks about CV, has NOTHING but Wayne, and is way more upbeat. I think this new song sucks besides Drake.

It is disgusting that they chose this as the first single.
              ​lol

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Believe Me, all the way!!!

Comment

I voted believe me, but I see what you guys are sayin about moment, I still love both songs tho.

Comment

I chose "Moment". Very hard choice though. "Believe Me" is dope AF, but "Moment" got a whole different emotional theme and has so many quotable lines plus it's more fitting for Tha Carter series (in MY opinion).

Comment

belee me, belee me

Comment

"Moment" for sure.

Comment

Working...
                        X