Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't like it

Comment

sorry fellas , you don't like it? wayne is "trying too much"? it's bad he's trying too much now? the other guy said "he is putting so much effort , he's trying so HARD" , "shaynanyanyanyanyanya...." oh my GOODNESS wtf bro seriously? people want Wayne to try and not sounding like he's bored , then he tries hard (AS YOU SAY) and that ain't good? don't give me " you must have become a wayne fan in 2012" or "that's the type of wayne you're used to" , i don't compare this wayne with 06-08 wayne chill , i don't expect mad things , i think YOU expect too much. Based on the work Tune gave us back in 2012 (it's not too far, remember MY HOMIES STILL JUST THAT. I DON'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE , JUST REMEMBER XD) this is a gem , lyrically and in style. So don't whine , Wayne can quit now and leave , and the same people gon cry about that , he's trying to give us something good , trying to release something nice , not corny , not just cheesy and mediocre.
      Enough , gonna sip some d'usse now , while listening to believe me. Huh! You thought i would say while listening to d'usse didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        there werent even any trukfit or pussy lines on this new song, how can you not like it?
        a few skating lines tho

Comment

D'usse actually restored my faith in this album. Wow.

Comment

He just needs to relax and give the lyrics a little more finesse. It's like he can't spit them fast enough. If you're watching a movie, do u expect the actors to just zip thru the lines like crazy, or say them with care and realism like they're expected to do? That's all I'm saying. I know he's hungrier and trying harder and I appreciate that... I really do... I just wish he'd chill with that flow. It's like a crackhead coming out swinging in all directions, talking a mile a minute in a Steve Urkel voice.

And I disagree with anyone who liked moment. I think it was a shit song. "I want a bakery" and all the "we out there like..." sentiment is so annoying.

Also, this does NOT sound anything like 08-09 era wayne. It's too jumped up. Imagine how 08 wayne would've flowed on this particular beat (d'usse). Would've been half the speed, just as much energy, and twice the awesomeness. I admit it's better than anything he's done since prison, but that ain't saying much.
            Last edited by no_tom&jerry; 05-16-2014, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
              a few skating lines tho
              more like one and it wasn't even corny.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                U know what it is? I just figured it out: this nigga don't sound COOL anymore when he rhymes. He doesn't just chill and float with the rhythm anymore. He sounds like a hopped up little bratty kid. Sounds like fucking Urkel rapping... Or a crackhead jumping from subject to subject every two seconds, lol. It's all so staccato and jerky, whiny and weird, like he's asking us shit instead of TELLING us. When he used to just riiiide every beat he was a true beast, now he sounds like a dork on the mic. Nigga needs to get some soul back.

Oh well... Maybe it'll grow on me, but I thank God I can always go back to pre-prison weezy for my real wayne fix. Stars can't shine forever, y'all.
                brah wayne sounded cool on this

clean ya ears and give it another listen

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  more like one and it wasn't even corny.
                  Well he was talking about everything we got from 2014 / road to c5 so far,so there is also that skate line on believe me, which makes two skating lines we got in 2014 at this point. I know, annoying as hell

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                    He just needs to relax and give the lyrics a little more finesse. It's like he can't spit them fast enough. If you're watching a movie, do u expect the actors to just zip thru the lines like crazy, or say them with care and realism like they're expected to do? That's all I'm saying. I know he's hungrier and trying harder and I appreciate that... I really do... I just wish he'd chill with that flow. It's like a crackhead coming out swinging in all directions, talking a mile a minute in a Steve Urkel voice.

And I disagree with anyone who liked moment. I think it was a shit song. "I want a bakery" and all the "we out there like..." sentiment is so annoying.

Also, this does NOT sound anything like 08-09 era wayne. It's too jumped up. Imagine how 08 wayne would've flowed on this particular beat (d'usse). Would've been half the speed, just as much energy, and twice the awesomeness. I admit it's better than anything he's done since prison, but that ain't saying much.
                    You are so all over the fuckin' place. D'usse is dope first off, and second you think it's his best song since prison while saying it's wack? LOL dumb fuck

Comment

You dont like D'usse? Nor Moment????
                      Moment is the best song of the year so far, imo

and D'usse is fire, wtf u talm bout

Comment

That Nightmares and Miami freestyle point was a load of rubbish

If you Wayne performs D'uess I bet it will sound better than the audio version.

Comment

I love how no one can take a negative opinion about Wayne without getting mad

Comment

Working...
                          X